• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    another stolen moment

Haha, that’s awesome, I love it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    That brings up a thought: What favorite recipes would the characters want to see in an Atlantis cookbook?
    I bet there would be a lot of lemon things there just because of what Rodney would say. I also think that John would probably insist on having a recipe explaining how you best do a great turkey sandwich.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Doctor Vanessa.... something... Vanessa...

Nope, drawing a blank. I should know this though. Although on second thought Anna's the reason I had to restart Picardo's screentime count cause she distracted me.

*does a quick GW search*

Doctor Vanessa Conrad - Australian scientist/alien AI

Spoiler:

*thunk*
    I always liked Anna, she’s a good actress who I recognized but couldn’t place when I first saw that episode of SGA, and then I remembered that she was in ‘Robin Hood’ back in the late 90’s, and she’s also had a guest starring role on SGU as the mother of one of the characters.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
        Hello again! Welcome back, what episode you up to?

On another note, I turned the strongest Sheyla EVER into Sparky after pointing the Oh-So-Obvious moments, so she couldn't argue with that! Yey for me!!!!!

So I feel like I haven't been here for sooooooo long!!!!! How are we all?
        Sparky. Converting one Atlantis fan at a time.

Other than going slightly crazy working by myself for the last month, I'm fine. How are you?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

i am up to the latest one, am patiently waiting for the next episode of Atlantis Rising, which i think is incredible and very well written. thank you writers. it makes me happy that fan's got together and wrote their version of season six.

so thank you, writers of Atlantis rising for bringing the show that we love back, but in a very different way.
          Last edited by america126; 06 February 2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I also miss Atlantis Rising very much!!! I can hardly wait for the next episode. I am definitely on that anxiety period that usually happens while we are waiting for the next season of our favourite show to begin, that’s how i am feeling right now about Atlantis Rising!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Ummmmm

Sam is a male. You can tell by his large organ

Large? You think that's large? I'll show you large

Please don't, John. It's taken three years to get his neurosis at a manageable level, Major Johnson will undo everything

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/120_thesiegepart2_03.jpg
              Poundpuppy and I are in a blizzard watch for Friday and Saturday. Wish us luck, everyone!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Don't worry, guys, we're still working on Atlantis Rising; real life issues have slowed down progress on the next episode, but we hope to have it ready soon.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                I bet there would be a lot of lemon things there just because of what Rodney would say. I also think that John would probably insist on having a recipe explaining how you best do a great turkey sandwich.
                Heh! Like, at least twenty recipes. Or one recipe with twenty variations. John does love his turkey sandwiches.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Poundpuppy and I are in a blizzard watch for Friday and Saturday. Wish us luck, everyone!
                Yikes! Stay safe and warm back there, you two! *hugs you both*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't forget the different ways to make popcorn - Teyla will be glad to taste them all and rate them.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heh! Like, at least twenty recipes. Or one recipe with twenty variations. John does love his turkey sandwiches.
                    Which is what makes it so funny to hear Joe's turkey story.

Yikes! Stay safe and warm back there, you two! *hugs you both*
                    Thanks. My aunt bought us some milk and cookies, so we're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Don't forget the different ways to make popcorn - Teyla will be glad to taste them all and rate them.
                      I read a story once where a pregnant Elizabeth was eating some weird flavored popcorn. Maybe curry? Can't remember.

Hot sauce on popcorn is yummy, btw.

Comment

I'm not a popcorn-fan so I wouldn't know.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*runs in, does happy dance* I get WHOLE weekends with the boys!!!! overnight and everything!!!!! and shared 50/50 time with them in the summer!!!! I *knew* my patience would pay off (ok, maybe not always knew but I tried to believe it...)!!!!

hmmmm...i should probably take a look at our forecast for the weekend too...just in case. Altho a blizzard that gives me a snow day would be a good thing, sort of....
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

I read a story once where a pregnant Elizabeth was eating some weird flavored popcorn. Maybe curry? Can't remember.

Hot sauce on popcorn is yummy, btw.
                              i think my stomach just exploded.

Comment

maybe no be sparky but it was under the stargate atlantis tumblr thread or was it under just stargate heh i forget but look at this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard’s team mixed with SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X