Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    As soon as John finishes listening to Rodney's story about his whale friend, I'm going to drag him into the nearest storage closet and let him show me how we know that whale is a he.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Lots of lemon recipes.

Oh, I'm just teasing you, Rodney.
    Hah! But it wouldn't surprise me to see a few lemon recipes... especially from among the engineering staff.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Very cool. They almost look like Sims characters there.
    *giggles*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Ummmmm

Sam is a male. You can tell by his large organ

Large? You think that's large? I'll show you large

Please don't, John. It's taken three years to get his neurosis at a manageable level, Major Johnson will undo everything
    *snorts*

Anna Galvin's character (IDR her name - Woolsey's fantasy woman. Of sorts - she turned out to be a androgynous, made him look insane to his superior, and was ultimately futzing with his head) would want Pavlova. But then she would have an internal conflict - the character would say the pav's origins are australian, the actor would say it is a kiwi pudding. I say it's eggs and cream, who gives two hoots
    Not what I asked.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Not what I asked.
      Pavlova is a pudding/dessert of indeterminate origin (it's either from NZ or Aussie, nobody really knows). Anna Galvin played an aussie (with a bad accent) on the show, although she is a kiwi. It's mostly eggs, whipped cream, flour and sugar. Tasty enough, but I'm not a big fan of it
      sigpic

Comment

Pavlova is a pudding/dessert of indeterminate origin (it's either from NZ or Aussie, nobody really knows). Anna Galvin played an aussie (with a bad accent) on the show, although she is a kiwi. It's mostly eggs, whipped cream, flour and sugar. Tasty enough, but I'm not a big fan of it
        Its a kiwi desert My dad makes it every year for Christmas
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Best one yet. *can't stop staring*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            so....have DVDs and a mobile hotspot and STILL missed the postathon! but it was because I was hanging out with ALL the kids at my new place, so I guess I'm not TOO sad over it. I hope to make it to one soon tho!
            I hope you will be able to join us next Sunday.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I bet he was more than willing to “help” her with her off-world gear
            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Both in and out of it.
            Oh definitely yes! I mean we all know how Colonel Sheppard is over cautious and over zealous in what concerns Dr. Weir’s safety.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Hello everyone! It seems as if Tuesdays are a bit of a slow day.
            And yeah, it sure seems that smutty Tuesday are usually busier for everyone and this time i didn’t even have time to read a single smut fic. But never the less my mind was with Sparky, and still a little bit on the episode “Tao of Rodney” (I will use spoiler tags now because this might get long. )
            Spoiler:
            well i had these ideas for fics that have been on my mind on the last few days but since i am not a writer i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in them. Anyway, i was thinking, imagine that Elizabeth was back in Atlantis, several months had passed after her return and everything was fine (Rodney and Carson would have been able to find a way to deal with her nanites), she was no longer the leader of Atlantis but she was allowed to remain in Atlantis working and helping with the diplomatic stuff related with the coalition and trades with other planets in the Pegasus Galaxy, oh and she could also be involved with translations of the database and other translations (and i was also thinking of having her giving Ancient lessons to everyone in Atlantis, LOL, can you imagine Ronon trying to learn Ancient in a class room in Atlantis, along with his fellow class mates such as Major Lorne, Dr. Zelenka, John’s team and so on, LOL, and of course everyone would be teasing John about the fact that he would definitely be having special tutoring lessons, LOL ) but anyway, by this time John and Elizabeth would already be together but then one fine day something terrible happens! Elizabeth faints, i don’t know in their quarters, in the class room or somewhere else, the point is that by then Carson and Rodney would find out that her nanites (that were the only thing keeping her alive) were shutting down and literally she was dying. Then in the middle of of so much desperation and angst someone would remember about the machine from “Tao of Rodney” and how they could use it on her in order to help her ascend. Well the end i will leave it up to the writer that might want to write this fic, but i would love to have a happy ending in which Elizabeth, after ascending, would return, in her 100% human body, to Atlantis and back to John’s arms.

Ummmmm

Sam is a male. You can tell by his large organ

Large? You think that's large? I'll show you large

Please don't, John. It's taken three years to get his neurosis at a manageable level, Major Johnson will undo everything
            *mental note* - learn not to read this kind of things at work.

You are amazing!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

See, you should've explained that in the first place, since those of us not from NZ or Australia wouldn't have recognized it. I thought you were doing one of your usual naughty jokes.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I thought the dessert was named for the ballet dancer, Pavlova. It's a tasty treat, but it needs chocolate.
                sigpic

Comment

Doesn't a lot of dessert need chocolate?
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

i'm back!!!!!

i am still reading Atlantis rising and it is wonderful.

a lot has happened in real life. and i have been busy, although i won two books from goodreads

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
                      i'm back!!!!!

i am still reading Atlantis rising and it is wonderful.

a lot has happened in real life. and i have been busy, although i won two books from goodreads
                      Hello again! Welcome back, what episode you up to?

On another note, I turned the strongest Sheyla EVER into Sparky after pointing the Oh-So-Obvious moments, so she couldn't argue with that! Yey for me!!!!!

So I feel like I haven't been here for sooooooo long!!!!! How are we all?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post

On another note, I turned the strongest Sheyla EVER into Sparky after pointing the Oh-So-Obvious moments, so she couldn't argue with that! Yey for me!!!!!

I'm pretty good. I'm enjoying the thread still.

And kudos on the turning! Green for you!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Anna Galvin's character (IDR her name...
                          Doctor Vanessa.... something... Vanessa...

Nope, drawing a blank. I should know this though. Although on second thought Anna's the reason I had to restart Picardo's screentime count cause she distracted me.

*does a quick GW search*

Doctor Vanessa Conrad - Australian scientist/alien AI

Spoiler:

*thunk*
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm sure some of the Sheyla fans who still love their ship as much as we love Sparky would argue that a strong shipper can't be turned. How would you feel if one of them posted that she had "turned" one of us? Let's leave them alone. It's okay to mention why our ship is great, but we shouldn't talk about other shippers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I'm sure some of the Sheyla fans who still love their ship as much as we love Sparky would argue that a strong shipper can't be turned. How would you feel if one of them posted that she had "turned" one of us? Let's leave them alone. It's okay to mention why our ship is great, but we shouldn't talk about other shippers.
                              Sorry, didn't mean it in an offesive way to any Sheylas. I really don't care who they 'ship, doesn't bother me. So sorry if there are any of you guys who found that offensive, and sorry to you SR for seeming to be like an arrogant git, won't happen again.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean it in an offesive way to any Sheylas. I really don't care who they 'ship, doesn't bother me. So sorry if there are any of you guys who found that offensive, and sorry to you SR for seeming to be like an arrogant git, won't happen again.
                                It has nothing to do with being an "arrogant git" as you put it, and everything to do with the fact that it is AGAINST THE RULES OF THE BOARD. You've been here for at least 10 months. That's long enough that you're expected to have learned what is and is not appropriate and that you know better than to pull that kind of nonsense. The moderators may turn a blind eye to it once or twice, but if you keep doing stuff like this, they won't hesitate to ban you permanently. You need to shape up before it gets that far.

Comment

Working...
                                X