Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    John's people don't revere him like Rodney's do. And they don't listen to a thing he says.
    Well, they seem to put a lot of how they view things into their people and John isn't known for always follow orders so of course he can't expect "his" people to do so either. Maube now he knows how Liz feels.
    sigpic

Comment

This is what we like to call an intervention.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Speaking of baldy, funny that John would have the leader of his country be bald. Methinks he might have hair issues.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Speaking of baldy, funny that John would have the leader of his country be bald. Methinks he might have hair issues.
          Bwahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Random makeup comment: They really put too much blush on that girl's face.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Feel what a real war is like"

Aww, Ronon.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, I see John and Rodney have decided to stick to safer games...

Comment

And we're back to a cute McShep moment until Lizzeh distracts them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Checkmate!

Comment

And we're back to a cute McShep moment until Lizzeh distracts them.
                      John must've had remarkable self control in that moment.

Comment

John and Rodney chess game.

Chess is certainly safer, well, they can't hurt anyone but each other's pride.
                        sigpic

Comment

And the McWeirs get another cute moment where Elizabeth distracts Rodney.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to tune in next week for yet another dose of late-season insanity with The Ark! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Okay, that's it for me. See ya'll later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                John must've had remarkable self control in that moment.
                                I bet that what ran through his head at that moment was:
                                “If you want to beat Rodney then don’t look up”

“And you can celebrate your victory with her later…”
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X