Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    The Game must be addictive. Kinda like Angry Birds.
    LOL!

Why am I not surprised that John's guy is all armored, hairy and reeking of testosterone?
    *smirks*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So the hostility between the two countries is definitely Rodney and John's fault. Elizabeth will not be pleased with these news.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now Zelenka and Lorne are also more than interested in the game.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I think those two leaders might have had a thing at some point. They remind me of Phebus and Thalan.
          That seem very possible.
          sigpic

Comment

I think those two leaders might have had a thing at some point. They remind me of Phebus and Thalan.
            Oooohhh... fic bunny! Shoo, shoo! *throws some carrots out the door and slams it after the bunny leaves*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Field trip to Atlantis!

Comment

Hi honey, we have guests for dinner.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My gosh, it must be devastating to find out that your life is nothing more than a game.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think that was mentioned in the commentary.

Comment

Back on Atlantis again, and Elizabeth is introduced to the leaders.

And again how John and Rodney try to explain it away.

I like that they are using 'DELL' computers.
                      sigpic

Comment

That last look between John and Lizzeh just says volumes. What makes me think they have been talking some more about this in private?
                        sigpic

Comment

Show them the game room, she said. Show them what we've been up to, she said. We'd rather be playing!

Comment

And now John needs and hopes Elizabeth will be able to do something in order for the hostilities between the two countries to end.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney is sorry that he is only a man. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi honey, we have guests for dinner.
                                Salisbury Steak, according to Rodney no less. Must be one of his faves, the way he seemed to start drooling.

Comment

Working...
                                X