Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You are the oracle"

And then with the bowing.

Yeah, as if Rodney needs an even bigger ego.
    sigpic

Comment

Rodney is supposed to be dating Katie at this point, right? So perhaps he shouldn't be drooling over the blonde quite so much.

Comment

John is deeply disturbed by their taste in art.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Here's something. The satellites in orbit of the planet are supposedly transmitting a lot of data (according to Rodney). So why didn't the Wraith ever pick up the signals and come a'culling?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Rodney is supposed to be dating Katie at this point, right? So perhaps he shouldn't be drooling over the blonde quite so much.
            And he calls John "Kirk". Sheesh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              *snorts* You know how Rodney is.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Back on Atlantis. And a scene with Liz, Lorne and Zelenka.
                sigpic

Comment

These two are beyond adorable doing their John/Rodney act. I wish we could have seen more of them together.
                  sigpic

Comment

And now Zelenka explains about the game to Elizabeth.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Lizzeh is so very, very disturbed by the game.

Comment

The Game must be addictive. Kinda like Angry Birds.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why am I not surprised that John's guy is all armored, hairy and reeking of testosterone?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's right John and Rodney. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              The Game must be addictive. Kinda like Angry Birds.
                              I know the feeling.
                              I love 'The Sims' so I know how they must feel as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think those two leaders might have had a thing at some point. They remind me of Phebus and Thalan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X