Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John really doesn't like the Ancients.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

They remind me so much of my brother and sister-in-law when my bro's begging them to get some new toy.

Comment

John can't help but talk to Liz even when she tries to work, he certainly likes to make sure that her focus is on him. And he wants to be the next to try it, and then Radek wants to be on the list and Elizabeth is about to go crazy.
        sigpic

Comment

Even Radek wants to try out the machine!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another cute Sparky moment. She knows exactly what he's asking without having to hear it. Adorkable. And no Radek, not you too.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Please everyone, give Elizabeth a break!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Advancement, oh my gosh! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Even with superpowers, Rodney is scared of Ronon.

Comment

Batman and Ronon.

"If you keep eating like that, it will be more like Fatman"

Hilarious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay donuts!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon just gets right to the point as usual. They should have given Tim Horton a credit for this one.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

But Rodney is still afraid of Ronon, so funny, LOL! Fatman and Ronon, LOL, hilarious!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh please, Esposito was totally thinking RONON was hot.

Comment

Oh no!!! Rodney can read minds now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Can I shoot him now? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X