Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Rodney, whatever you did. You were the one who touch the panel. LOL
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Super hearing!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

OMG, are John and Teyla's elbows touching!!!! Twoo wuv.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL at how that scientist in the background is all like, "daaamn, McKay is nuttier than usual today!"
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            John and Lizzie just hanging around next to each other, could those two stand any closer.

I guess it's obvious that those two were togther when they went to see Rodney. They tend to stand extra close then.
            Agree!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And it's an early plunge into the gutter for us.
              Who said we were ever out of the gutter?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now An now Team Shep is off, I do think it was good that they skipped this part and we got some focus on Elizabeth and Radek instead.
                sigpic

Comment

Linguist!Lizzie!!

Comment

For once we get to see Lizzeh being useful and doing what she's good at.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww, Radek asked Lizzeh down to the lab for a second opinion on his Ancient translations. Yay Linguist!Lizzeh!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Rodney can suddenly hear very well, though I wonder why he didn't sit with them in the first place.
                        Hey, i also thought that was weird.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now Elizabeth and Radek knows what's wrong with Rodney, and the team is back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rescue team is back... and OMG, McKay has got MAD SKILLZ!

Comment

This explanation is hysterical. And poor floating Carson.
                              sigpic

Comment

And Rodney seems to have saved the day. Poor Carson all concerned that someone might have been hurt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X