No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay betting everyone a month pay that he could do something but lost, who wants to bet that he managed to get out of that one.
    sigpic

Comment

We all know you are smarter than the Ancients, Rodney.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney just got zapped with a giant taser!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, weird light hit Rodney, nothing good can come out of that.
          sigpic

Comment

Those sparks and all that wet stuff can't be a good combo.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Opening credits!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Those sparks and all that wet stuff can't be a good combo.
                No kidding! I'm surprised we didn't see anyone get electrocuted.

Comment

Cute Sparky moment of joined at the hipdom. They look very relaxed here.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG. Look at how John has his knife oh-so strategically positioned.

Comment

John and Lizzie just hanging around next to each other, could those two stand any closer.

I guess it's obvious that those two were togther when they went to see Rodney. They tend to stand extra close then.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll keep an eye on him. And in John's special "Elizabeth" voice too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                          omg. Look at how john has his knife oh-so strategically positioned.
                          lol
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Look at Rodney eat!

Comment

Rodney can suddenly hear very well, though I wonder why he didn't sit with them in the first place.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                OMG. Look at how John has his knife oh-so strategically positioned.
                                And it's an early plunge into the gutter for us.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X