No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showdown at the Pegasus corral. Awww, they all want to go first. Team love. And here comes Gary Cooper quickdraw Shep.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      But now it stops working.
      This part is funny!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh crap, the shield went kablooey!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"If I give you the opportunity to surrender, I don't suppose that you would take it"
          Kolya laugh
          "I didn't think so"
          And then we're a go, and John finally got to kill Kolya.
          sigpic

Comment

And John channels Clint Eastwood for the final moments. The intense look on his face is worth sitting through this mess.
            sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard... Still the fastest gunslinger in Pegasus.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John gave the shield back to Lucius but didn't tell him that it didn't work anymore. Ouch at the end there.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And John channels Clint Eastwood for the final moments. The intense look on his face is worth sitting through this mess.
                  I wanted to lick my screen.

Comment

John is worried abut being overdue. Awww. Lizzeh will be worried. And Lucius is still full of crap. John is evil. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I wanted to lick my screen.
                      I want to do that every time he's on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

John gave the shield back to Lucius but didn't tell him that it didn't work anymore. Ouch at the end there.
                        Serves Lucius right!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Poor Lucius... NOT! Hope he gets a nice bruise from that shin kick.

Comment

I still think that they should have had the ending actually be on Atlantis and have John tell Liz that Kolya, their worse (the two of them) nightmare, was dead, I think it would have been a great scene.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still think that they should have had the ending actually be on Atlantis and have John tell Liz that Kolya, their worse (the two of them) nightmare, was dead, I think it would have been a great scene.
                              Me too because we never got to see her reaction. Fail.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon. And we all survived!

Thanks to everyone who came out to join us for the terror insanity today, and be sure to come back next week for something a lot more fun, when Rodney decides to take the superhero thing a little too far on Tao of Rodney! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X