No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard there were outtakes of this walk with Lucius and John with lots of ad-libs from Richard Kind, but it's never been shown.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Yeah, but the water will still block the gaseous air from reaching him so he can breathe it. Kolya touched upon this when he laid out the idea to bury Lucius alive, describing how the shield would protect Lucius from being crushed by the soil, but he still wouldn't be able to breathe because the dirt would block the air from reaching him.
      Now it is beginning to make sense.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

OMG, Kolya said he has no intention of backing Lizzeh into a corner. BECAUSE HE KNOWS JOHN WILL KILL HIM LIKE THE DOG HE IS! Boo ya!
        sigpic

Comment

There we go, invoking Elizabeth's name. But it was Carson who did so first.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I heard there were outtakes of this walk with Lucius and John with lots of ad-libs from Richard Kind, but it's never been shown.
            *snorts* Betcha the outtakes were funnier than the episode itself.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That Genii soldier looks like he's having trouble staying awake.
              sigpic

Comment

John tries to think of a way to get everyone out safely yet Lucius won't give him a second to think in peace.
                sigpic

Comment

Gotta say, I love these overhead shots of the village they were shooting from one of the roofs. Pretty unique.

Comment

What if we hugged each other? OMG...stop Lucius...he loves Lizzeh. No running naked...ewww. He keeps thinking of things that involve touching John.
                    sigpic

Comment

The woman is getting it right, and of course Lucius have to ruin it, he just can't help but try to force people to like him and let them like him for who he is....

....oh wait....
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, the John and Kolya showdown.

And look, John's got the sheild.
                        sigpic

Comment

But now it stops working.
                          sigpic

Comment

And the villagers unite.
                            sigpic

Comment

But not for long
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

The showdown...

Comment

Working...
                                X