No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Ronon taking big bites out of a thick ham slice he's speared with his fork.

What? Focusing on the food is the only thing that keeps me sane in this one.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
      lucius seems to have done something with his hair. That looks familiar too. I think he has a man crush on somebody.
      lol
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Lucius telling the truth, that's new!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney must really be upset. He didn't even eat.

Dang, I had forgotten how very many good shots of John are in this. His pants are particularly expressive this ep.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh look, your friendly neighborhood mercenaries!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh uh, rouge Genii.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Rodney must really be upset. He didn't even eat.

Dang, I had forgotten how very many good shots of John are in this. His pants are particularly expressive this ep.
                I know, right? Either that, or they shrunk a little too much in the wash.

Comment

Stupid guys for tying John up, we all know that there's only one person who is allowed to do that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like the cast of Braveheart merged with the off off Broadway production of The Sound of Music and moved to Pegasus.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, like this doesn't look all kinds of fake, I mean why would they, when they have guns, run up and start hitting Lucius with wooden planks.
                      sigpic

Comment

That fight is SO fake.

Comment

I think this is my favorite Teyla episode. RL did a great job of looking disgusted and sarcastic, even when she wasn't the focus.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like the cast of Braveheart merged with the off off Broadway production of The Sound of Music and moved to Pegasus.
                            Less Braveheart, more Pirates of the Caribbean, methinks.

Comment

Ugh, Lucius’s is disgusting.

Hmm, I wonder how John would have reacted if Lucius had mentioned Elizabeth there, I think it would have been fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think this is my favorite Teyla episode. RL did a great job of looking disgusted and sarcastic, even when she wasn't the focus.
                                Ohhh yes, she totally had her snark with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X