No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rodney... Iron Man is better than Batman, AHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Rodney collects autographs, LOL!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I like John's little butt shot. Not bad, not bad at all.
        sigpic

Comment

I love the hero talk. Ronon's is the best. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I like John's little butt shot. Not bad, not bad at all.
            I can't believe I missed that. I must be slipping.
            sigpic

Comment

Very fake canned laughter in the town square.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They are still blissfully unawere of who they are really dealing with.
                sigpic

Comment

And now enters the "hero"!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I can't believe I missed that. I must be slipping.
                    That makes two of us. Darnit, will have to go back and rewatch that bit later.

Comment

And now they see who it is. Love Ronon's: "You've got to be kidding me"
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL at the grimace on John's face while he's listening to Lucius tell his stories.

And oooh, chewing wheat stalks again!

Comment

Everybody has a sour expression on their face through this whole thing. For more reason than one. But at least we get these great shots of John all reared back with the straw.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wait, how come those stories sound familiar? oh wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Teyla's imagining herself shoving that stick she's playing with up Lucius's ass.

Comment

John is sitting like he has trouble getting his legs together, and Rodney has his crossed like a woman. Just making an observation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X