No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m here and I will be here for the post-a-thon.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I won't be around for the post-a-thon. Poor Kolya, though. He deserved better than dying spread out like a starfish in the B plot of a second Lucius storyline.
    Haha, I think that Kolya and Todd worked better in ‘Common Ground’ then Kolya and Lucius did in tonight’s episode, however that might be because Kolya and Todd are just really badass while Lucius is…well, not.
    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 20 minutes to Irresponsible!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm awake after my nap and ready for the snarkathon. This one ought to be a doozy.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm awake after my nap and ready for the snarkathon. This one ought to be a doozy.
            I wonder if we should break out the riot gear?

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

I am here.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Lizzeh and Teyla chatting up the mission.

Comment

We get a little bit of Elizabeth at least. Where's John? Waiting at the bottom of the steps, and notice he looks right at her the whole time she is walking down. Plus, this is a cute Spanky moment.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney's already mocking the "superhero" stories.

Comment

Starting with Elizabeth walking with Teyla and Ronon and Rono being convinced that if it's a superhero it must be one of his people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X