No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Ronon trying to make up with Teyla. It's so them.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh... finished.

And I'd rather not think about the next time Kate's back cause you know ... it's that moment in which... something unspeakable happens.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*waves to Sam*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And yet another Teyla and Ronon moment!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And we end with a cute McShep moment. This ep truly had a ship moment for everybody. Well, almost everybody. Heh.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I don't know where's she's hiding that hearty cause when I stood next to her, I was afraid breaking her in half. That's how skinny she was.
              I actually wonder if it was more of her height in comparison to Joe’s than her weight, but what do I know, I’ve never carried anyone like that so I don’t know what it takes.
              sigpic

Comment

Another fun one. See you all later.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And we end with a cute McShep moment. This ep truly had a ship moment for everybody. Well, almost everybody. Heh.
                  Haha, well, the once worth mentioning anyway though I’m not a McShep fan.
                  sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back next week for more fun with Team Atlantis as they face down one of their fiercest foes... and I ain't talking about that git Lucius. It's Irresponsible, same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh... finished.

And I'd rather not think about the next time Kate's back cause you know ... it's that moment in which... something unspeakable happens.
                      Just keep saying to yourself, "Teyla's gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising, Teyla's gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising..."

Comment

See you all later. Gotta go watch movies with Mr. SR. We're working our way through the blu ray box sets he got for Christmas. I think it may be Die Hard tonight.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Just keep saying to yourself, "Teyla's gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising, Teyla's gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising..."
                          Teyla's my best ally in this.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Comment

I’m watching the Golden Globes a little on and off and I noticed

Spoiler:
                              that when ‘Homeland’ won that series showrunners made sure to thank the people whose characters had to die on the show and said that they will always be a part of the shows family and that they wouldn’t be forgotten, I really admire that and feel that it’s a pretty healthy attitude to have as a showrunner and someone who once cast these people on them but also because it’s just well…a nice thing to do, I dunno, that part just stood out to me (and I haven’t seen that show so maybe that’s why I just listened to the speech)
                              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Echoes! It's one of my fave eps. Unfortunately I can't do post a thons for another month or so - my DVDs are in storage and Sunday afternoons I spend with my boys (our arrangement should be changing at the beginning of Feb tho and they watch Stargate with me so soon...very soon...)

Torri holding onto Joe sorta messes the moment up a little but I can look past that...

Rodney drawing on his tablet. I bet he aces at drawing stick figures too.
                                I saw/read/something an interveiw once where Torri commented on why she was holding onto Joe so tight in that scene...she said something about feeling bad for him because she's "a healthy welsh girl" *sigh* still love that scene....

and oh..I notice the peekage every time too....
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X