No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww at this Ronon/Teyla moment, it's very sweet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Did anyone else but John notice the bit of Elizabeth peekage here when she leans over the console and her shirt rides up?
      I did. Betcha she wore it just so she could flash him.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        John didn't feel that he could tell Elizabeth anything unless he got really-really close to her.
        He always does that. He sidles up to her no matter what's going on.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now Elizabeth is starting to feel bad, and John is the only one who is noticing that something is wrong with her and keeps an eye on her.
          sigpic

Comment

And now the mystery seems to be solved.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ruh oh! Extinction-level coronal mass ejection. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "boom today."
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spanky at their sweetest. If John had ever touched Liz's face like that, we would have squeed to the high heavens.
                sigpic

Comment

I remember starting to write an extra scene there with Ronon going to the aid of someone else staggering into the infirmary... never finished it though. Oh well...

Hey, this is where Radek talks about his pigeons... love!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This moment between Teyla and Ronon is so sweet!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John's starting to notice Liz isn't feeling good.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John is very sensitive to Elizabeth being "off."

Comment

just like a pigeon

Comment

And... faint!

Comment

And oh no, Liz fainted and John was quick to make sure to catch her head so that she wouldn't hit the floor.

And the wow, wow, wow amazing scene when he carries her to the infirmary. I can watch that moment over and over again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Proving how deeply attuned to each other they are, John knows exactly how Elizabeth is feeling and is ready to sweep her up in his arms. And he does! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X