No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparky! Awww. John has to ask Elizabeth how Teyla is. Didn't he rush down to the infirmary to console her?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A lobster the size of a Buick. That'd make a LOT of lobster rolls.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There you are!

It's a big, big flatusalus... or something...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          A lobster the size of a Buick. That'd make a LOT of lobster rolls.
          Now I'm hungary.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Sparky! Awww. John has to ask Elizabeth how Teyla is. Didn't he rush down to the infirmary to console her?
            Nope. Guess he really didn't care and was just making small talk until he could get Elizabeth alone and let her have her wicked way with him.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love the names the Ancients used to give to things.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And look, John goes to Elizabeth to check on Teyla, I guess he didn't want to interupt Teyla's time with Ronon, and he can use that as an excuse to spend time with Elizabeth, it's a win-win for Sparky AND Spanky.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL!! He's definitely a he...

Comment

Elizabeth gives John and Rodney permission to "dabble." This can't end well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      There you are!

It's a big, big flatusalus... or something...
                      Is it just me, or is it getting gassy in here?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Now I'm hungary.
                      Me too. And I just had brunch!

Comment

I love Teyla's room... comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Elizabeth gives John and Rodney permission to "dabble." This can't end well.
                          When does it ever end well?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Is it just me, or is it getting gassy in here?
                            Exactly what I thought the moment I hit post.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I love Teyla's room... comfy.
                              Leaving those candles lit while she's asleep can't be safe though.

And... KATE!!!!!!

Comment

Kate/Teyla scene. Nobody here is interested in that. Hello? Hello?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X