No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, Teyla falling into Ronon's arms...ok, how very damsel in distress of her.
    sigpic

Comment

Ewwww, creepy burned man!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Great makeup job on the burned man.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ewwww. But look how tenderly Ronon consoles Teyla. Awww.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh look, a bone for the McSheppers. They must've gone nuts for this scene!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I see dead people!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Elizabeth is not amused by Rodney's e-mails, I guess that they took over her inbox and she feared that she might miss one from John...
                Definitely.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John and Rodney scene, I really like this one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney is so gullible. Doesn't he know by now that John is never serious? Cute scene with the boyz.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

All that water... and Sam the Whale.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Teyla getting checked out in the infirmary. Hey, Lizzeh's there, but John isn't? Gee, I guess he really didn't care about her.

Comment

Can Rodney be so oblivious that he would believe that John had been there for so long and he would not notice?
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"You mean ghost's?"
                            "If you ask me, it to much meditation"

Haha.
                            sigpic

Comment

"If you ask me, it's too much meditation."

LOL!

Comment

Now the mystery begins, why is Teyla seeing that lady.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X