X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    LOL! Great minds think alike!
    *Blows charge on bugal*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"That went well."

LOL! Oh, John...

And... Opening credits!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Duh. It's blinking and beeping. What do you think is going to happen?
        I know, right? How stupid can those Replicators be?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"That went well"

I like that he backed the jumper as far as he did so they could see how much damage the bomb made.
          sigpic

Comment

"That sounded like an explosion."

Gee, Woolsey, ya think?

Comment

"Why can't he get back to us for two hours?"

"I don't know"

I love Jack's face there.
              sigpic

Comment

Woolsey is so delightfully ignorant here. I love his chemistry with Jack. Not like that...ewwwww.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Woolsey how in the name of all that is Sparky can Jack have more information than you when he's sitting next to you?

Comment

Awww... *pets Walter*

Comment

Poor Carson. All we need is puke in the jumper.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon and Teyla standing really close there, a pre-thing for 'Echoes' me thinks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is good to be back home!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Poor Carson. All we need is puke in the jumper.
                            Bet Rodney would handle that poorly.

Comment

Time to pick up Niam...

Comment

Carson is also sooo very nervous, poor him.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X