Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 2 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nearly late but here for the post-a-thon.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        What's DA if I may be so curious?
        Oh, sorry, it's Downton Abbey

Comment

I'm here.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          I am also here, ready for my first post-a-thon ever.
          That's awesome, hope you'll enjoy it
          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gotta go, I'm afraid I can't stay tonight, but I'll be here next week!!!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

Comment

STFU Helia. Stupid wench.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I'm here.

That's awesome, hope you'll enjoy it
                      Thank you, i am sure i will.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Recap time!
                        I know, and we got to see the moment John saved Elizabeth from Niam again.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now, the conclusion...

Comment

Just a question. Why create Anti-Replicator Guns when the Replicator threat to the Milky Way is no more?
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Wow, Woolsey's got a gun! LOL!

Comment

Woolsey cowering in the dark with a loaded gun. Whose idea was that?
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X