Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by america126 View Post
    yeah i know and i wish things were completely different,but alas you can not change any thing at all
    Hello! Welcome to stalkerville the thread!

Comment

thanks!!!
      at least this place is better then goodreads, i accidently told someone about the ending of the
      delirium trilogy, about who Lena chooses in the end. and they got seriously angry at me
      i told them that i was leaving goodreads forever and never coming back. i deleted my account after that.

gosh i hate it, if anyone wants to know what i told them, i will not answer at all

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Congratulations JT! I congratulated her earlier in private (not in the way that sounds) but figured I'd add my 2c worth here
        Now that sounded totally wrong!

Heavens, I didn't think Sheppard saluted anyone. Oh, wait, you meant.....
        Oh please. Like your brain didn't automatically go there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
          Hello! Welcome to stalkerville the thread!
          Hello! Another Voyager fan! Yay
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

at least this place is better then goodreads, i accidently told someone about the ending of the
            delirium trilogy, about who Lena chooses in the end. and they got seriously angry at me
            I can imagine nobody likes to find out how a book ends before they've read it. Unless they have no intention of reading it.

i told them that i was leaving goodreads forever and never coming back. i deleted my account after that.
            Seems a bit extreme...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Like an arrow from a bow... or something like that. With the speed of light or possibly faster than that.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

thanks!!!
              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I can imagine nobody likes to find out how a book ends before they've read it. Unless they have no intention of reading it.
              Seems a bit extreme...
              gosh i hate it, if anyone wants to know what i told them, i will not answer at all
              Have to agree with Falcon Horus here - you go on a site for book recommendations and tell the *ending* of a trilogy - how can you be in any way surprised that it would make someone seriously angry? People go there for recommendations - not to have the book spoiled for them. Then, because of your own error in disclosing this, you leave the site rather than just apologizing and keeping to the recommendations in the future? I don't get it.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm now a Colonel instead of Lt. Col. Sweet.
                Congrats on your promotion!
                sigpic
                Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  I LOVE it, Nolamom!!!! Since I can't green you again yet, huge mental green!!!
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That's super pretty, Nolamom!!

Hey, I'm now a Colonel instead of Lt. Col. Sweet.
                    Congrats on the promotion, JT-2!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey Sparks!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!!

Now that sounded totally wrong!
                        Congratulated. I said congratulated

My mind is as pure as the driven snow *deadpans*

Like an arrow from a bow... or something like that. With the speed of light or possibly faster than that.
                        I quite like that. I may steal that expression and use it as my own. Then people will think I'm the smart one

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Have to agree with Falcon Horus here - you go on a site for book recommendations and tell the *ending* of a trilogy - how can you be in any way surprised that it would make someone seriously angry? People go there for recommendations - not to have the book spoiled for them. Then, because of your own error in disclosing this, you leave the site rather than just apologizing and keeping to the recommendations in the future? I don't get it.
                        True, dat. There used to be stricter regs here (Gateworld in general) about what you could post with regards to spoilers, at least whilst the show was airing. If you'd posted anything spoilery about the 'current' (at the time, obviously) season (that wasn't in the appropriate thread), it would have been modded away pretty quickly

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        Hello! Another Voyager fan! Yay
                        Me too! Weeellll, a fan of the good episodes at least
                        sigpic

Comment

The End Of Days is coming. Maybe. I haven't decided yet, haha. But you'll wanna tune in when it happens, believe me
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

The End Of Days is coming. Maybe. I haven't decided yet, haha. But you'll wanna tune in when it happens, believe me
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A very short clip of Joe F from TMZ yesterday(since it's Pretty Friday) :
                              sigpic

Comment

okay people, i will go back and apologize to her. i fell so bad right now

Comment

Working...
                                X