No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Liz not think she can distract Lee? I'm thinking any female could do pretty well. It's pretty hard to fake playing WOW. I admire her. I wonder if she ever vamps John like that?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      A plan to get back together with Teyla and Ronon. John seems very eager. It must be true love after all.
      Ofcourse, it have nothing to do with the replicators (who he still must remember what they did to his Liz) taking over his city...oh logic.
      sigpic

Comment

Mission accomplished! Time to bug out! Bye, Bill!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whee, they're all in black ops gear!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This poor guy. Wrong place. Wrong time. Zapped by your team leader.
            sigpic

Comment

Time to take the jumper for a joyride!

Comment

Walter! He had a whole bunch of lines. Wow!
                sigpic

Comment

And now they've snuck back though the gate, and Liz and John are back in their parents move. And when Carson get's distracted Liz tries to confort him while John can't help but tease him...all is back as it should be.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry Walter, you've been outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      And now they've snuck back though the gate, and Liz and John are back in their parents move. And when Carson get's distracted Liz tries to confort him while John can't help but tease him...all is back as it should be.
                      Almost. They still have to get the city back first.

Comment

"and they make good soup."

Oh John!

Comment

The turtles. OMG. I love this scene so. No, John, you can't eat Carson's wee turtles. I think Torri was getting tickled.
                          sigpic

Comment

John asks everyone one last time about if they should do this becuase it will get dangerous, when no one says anything he still casts one pretty long glance at Elizabeth more becuase I don't think he wants her to get hurt then anything else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love how Landry's totally got it pegged that they're still sitting there and Rodney's not done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                The turtles. OMG. I love this scene so. No, John, you can't eat Carson's wee turtles. I think Torri was getting tickled.
                                I wonder how many takes they had to do for that scene. Everyone was probably cracking up.

Comment

Working...
                                X