No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Replicators are going to Atlantis. Dum dum DUM!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Joe looks so good in green. I mean he looks really really good in green.
      Must be his eyes.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John looks good in green, though grey and black are his color.

And now we see a phone conversation between John and Rodney and they talk about Liz and it's obvious that they both have been trying to contact her several times.
        sigpic

Comment

On the phone with Rodney...

Comment

And gee, notice how he doesn't mention how he said to Landry that he misses Rodney being on his team. Hah!

Comment

And left to his own devices, Rodney dresses like a super geek. And John plays with toys in his office.

And look, there's the bracelet Joe's kid made sticking out of the black wristband. Awww.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lizzeh! Nice apartment... except for all the takeout containers.

Comment

Elizabeth's wearing a ponytle again, wish we could see her in it more often, just as the hairstyle she wore to the dinner.

Though her lonliness is so sad, as is this whole scene between Liz and Carson since we all know how things will turn out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson knows she is trying to cover up for her lack of energy. She should call John. That would make her feel better.
                    sigpic

Comment

No excuses Liz, you'll enjoy hanging out with "your" guys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh... Carson sees right through you.

Comment

Aww, dinner scene, and them teasing Carson about Cadman, sad that we never got to see her again. And of course John teasing and flirting with Liz who looks great in this scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

These Ancients are not as bright as we previously thought. Sheesh.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, Atlantis is screwed...

Comment

And now they're called back to the SGC only to find out what's happening to their city.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X