No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis and another John/Liz com con, and love the way she calls him John, and love the smile on Liz face.
    sigpic

Comment

My, Rodney sure is nonchalant today.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Caldwell knows he'd better not almost get Shep killed again.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back to Earth! Hi Jack! Hi Hank!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now McKay notice that something's up, and look it's Jack and Landry.
            sigpic

Comment

Notice how John doesn't do that snarky thing with these guys. Heh.
              sigpic

Comment

Now something is happening, something is heading their way.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney's picked up the Tria. Too bad they didn't just leave it there.

Opening credits!

Comment

It's heading right for us at almost the speed of light. Aaaaiiiii, we're all gonna dieeeeee.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww, looks like they'll have to reheat that pizza in the microwave when they get back to Atlantis.

Comment

And here's John back with pizza for everybody. I wonder if he really did have pizza. There has been a lot of uncertainty about that. I for one doubt it.
                        sigpic

Comment

John's back at 'The Midway Station' and he brought some invisible pizza.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww, John wants to call Elizabeth himself. And that look tells me there was no pizza.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney... is there ever a time when he's not thinking about food?

Comment

Was that crew woman looking adoringly up at John? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X