No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is more like it. Sheyla on the run. Can't you feel the UST?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      And now Carson is starting to see things, though his is less obvious.
      Never realized that until the end. The first time I watched this.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        You have to be quick. Don't blink.
        Ahh, so that's the trick
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Never realized that until the end. The first time I watched this.
          Yeah, I hadn't realized it either. Made it more creepy in retrospect, which is likely what TPTW had been aiming for.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Shooting at your commanding officer is not a good way to get promoted, Major.

Comment

Ronon has gone off the deep end!

And now Sheppard's seeing things! This is not good!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Yeah, I hadn't realized it either. Made it more creepy in retrospect, which is likely what TPTW had been aiming for.
                That or Paul is just that good an actor.

Comment

Uh oh, Teyla is down. And John jumps to grab her and carry her to safety. Oh but wait, he's not even checking to see how bad she's hurt. That's not good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shep found Leonard's nest.

Comment

OMG, John is looking at Teyla and seeing....a man. What madness is this?
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, Teyla is down. And John jumps to grab her and carry her to safety. Oh but wait, he's not even checking to see how bad she's hurt. That's not good.
                        Yeah! Gee, you'd think he doesn't even care.

Comment

Wow the Major must have really been paying attention when he was learning fieldcraft. That is a nice hide.

Comment

AHAHAHAHA! Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

Comment

Hahaha.
                              sigpic

Comment

Creepy John is creepy. Joe is really good at getting that insane look in his eyes.

Now see, here is an anvil so big I don't see how anybody can miss it. The Sheyla is just jumping off the screen. He's even using the special teasing voice that's only for her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X