No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 hour and 54 minutes to the McKay and Mrs. Miller post-a-thon!

*waves to CaptainMina90*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    OMG, that's so precious!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    What is the "McKay and Mrs. Miller" post-a-thon ??
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    We have been rewatching the SGA since the beginning - an episode a week. And we've reached this episode, which will be watched and commented on in real time at the same time. Crazy times and the occasional snark. Always welcome to join in if you like...
    Yep, the post-a-thon is always a fun way to spend an hour every Sunday. We start at 1:30 pm Pacific Time (that's 4:30 pm on the East Coast and 9:30 pm GMT). Good, clean, crackalicious times!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    I just um, laughed my -ass- off at this fic

Yes, I am making bad ass jokes now...<--THAT ONE WAS AN ACCIDENT. I swear.
    Suuuuure it was an accident.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hey pearl of atlantis 76 i sent you a message yesterday but i never got a response.

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good sunday. I'm happy to see some new faces around here (well, new for me) and I hope that more people will join us at tonights/todays post-a-thon.
        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 50 minutes until McKay and Mrs. Miller!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to McKay and Mrs. Miller!

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to McKay and Mrs. Miller!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to McKay and Mrs. Miller!

Comment

I'm here and ready to snark.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to McKay and Mrs. Miller! Who's here to have some fun with our Sparky today?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I'm here and ready to snark.
                      And oh, there will be lots of snark with this one!

Comment

I'm also here and I'm ready to push 'Play'
                        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to McKay and Mrs. Miller!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Hi Jeannie! Hi Maddie!

Comment

Working...
                                X