No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, more feeding, you can tell how much this hurt his friends though we mostly see Elizabeth's reaction and you can tell that the whole thing is killing her inside.

Makes me wish that they could have done a better end scene back on Atlantis with John and Elizabeth, and maybe the rest, but just one where they got to deal with all of this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Isn't everybody?
      True, dat.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Wonder why Todd hesitated?
      Gotta wonder...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's body may be starting to fail but his mind is still active. You can almost watch the wheels turning as he starts to hatch his escape plan.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John and Todd locks eyes, not as great as when Sparky does it but still.
          sigpic

Comment

Ronon's yell made everyone jump, this must be so hard to watch.
            sigpic

Comment

Once again, Kolya is a b@$tard.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Todd, couldn't you have decided to go with John's plan a little sooner?

Comment

They did well with John old-age makeup.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson gives us some more info on Wraith feeding. Gruesome stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      They did well with John old-age makeup.
                      Indeed.

Comment

"You are strong. Stronger than any other human I have fed upon."

Comment

Todd is impressed with John and his strenght and now he agrees to the plan.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Now he wants to escape."

*snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              "Now he wants to escape."

*snickers*
                              Took him long enough.

Comment

Hmm, Teyla seems to think Lizzeh may be on to something, even if Rodney and Ronon aren't convinced. More Lizzeh/Teyla BFF love!

Comment

Working...
                                X