No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like these new outfits, the balck jackets things, they are very nice.
    sigpic

Comment

Way to stay positive John. Just hang on a little longer.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Makes the Galactic Empire almost look like a kindergarden class.
        *dies laughing* OMG, that is PRICELESS!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          I really like these new outfits, the balck jackets things, they are very nice.
          Yup, the black ops uniforms are fantastic. Really makes John look juicy.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like Rodney trying to be John, and also the thumbs up he gives Elizabeth when she tells them to bring John back.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              *dies laughing* OMG, that is PRICELESS!
              I have my monents.

Love Rodney trying to channel John.

Comment

Gearing up for a rescue mission, and Rodney's trying to be all tough guy while everyone else is like, 'WTF are you on about?'

Comment

"I think you underestimate the sympathetic nature of Doctor Weir."

"I think you underestimate Elizabeth."

JOHN SO KNOWS HER.

But Kolya so knows that invoking her name will push John's buttons. Kolya's totally obsessed with her in his own way, isn't he?

Comment

"You really underestimate Elizabeth"

I love that scene as well, the way he have such confident in her and that line alone says that he trusts her and that he will have her back (just like we saw in TRW that she will always trust him).
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh lookie, Rodney's shooting at shadows. Idiot.

Comment

Yup, the black ops uniforms are fantastic. Really makes John look juicy.
                        Well, even juicier.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here comes Kolya's next check in...

Comment

"I think you underestimate the sympathetic nature of Doctor Weir."

"I think you underestimate Elizabeth."

JOHN SO KNOWS HER.

But Kolya so knows that invoking her name will push John's buttons. Kolya's totally obsessed with her in his own way, isn't he?
                            Isn't everybody?

Comment

Wonder why Todd hesitated?

Comment

"No."

John nods in agreement. Oh baby... *wibbles*

Comment

Working...
                                X