No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, John and Teyla in a shot together. Couldn't you just see the sexual tension?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John can't keep his eyes of Liz and Niam here, he doesn't fully trust him and he's right.
      sigpic

Comment

Red light!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pause. He bliked

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oooh, even Lizzeh is all for destroying the Asuran city.
            I guess she doesn't like droids all that much.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You could have done that, Rodney. Why did you need Ronon?
              sigpic

Comment

How very graceful Ronon

Comment

Rodney just couldn't help but go up and make fun of Oberoth and then look what happened and that thing just push Ronon away as if he was light as a feather.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ruh oh! Oberoth's awake!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice moves Ronon

Comment

Now this time they actually escape. I think.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney from now on remember to escape first then gloat.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And the Asuran city goes boom and the military man on Atlnatis sees a small ball of light in the sky.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now that's just cheating

Comment

So, Ronon's gun can at least make Asurans freeze and shiver like a taser.

Comment

Working...
                                X