Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh look, Teyla curled her hair and put on her low cut tank just to accidently run into John in the mess hall. And yet, he's not even looking. Yet she keeps on pushing him to talk when he's obviously uncomfortable. Yeah, that worked.
    It's very different from the silent conversations with their eyes and body languish that John have with Elizabeth when both of them can almost read each other’s minds.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Probably, I think it's an abandoned sugar refinery that they used. I heard that somewhere. I've seen it on other shows too.
      Just like actors. They recycle locations.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ronon in the hospital...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The rubble looks a bit better here, but funny Ronon finds exactly what he needs right there.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            It's very different from the silent conversations with their eyes and body languish that John have with Elizabeth when both of them can almost read each other’s minds.
            Not to mention how he closed his eyes and pulled her closer when she hugged him. What a difference.
            sigpic

Comment

Ronon that hunk of metal better not be near an artery or you are in deep trouble without Carson.

Comment

Poor Ronon, I think he's really mad now.
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon will finish this, and he will see it through.

McKay is so full of tact as he always is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, Ronon is MAD.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"ungrateful example of unevolved humanity."

Oh, Rodney.

Comment

The 25 Wraith killing contest begins soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now they are all going to fight them, it's always good to have back up but Ronon's "Stay out of my way" is his way of showing them that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ronon has a few errands to run. I love how matter of fact John is.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Let's go kill some Wraith."

"Just stay outta my way."

*snickers*

Comment

Time for Ronon's favorite game. Who's the better Wraith killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X