Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Oh no, now they are bringing Ronon back to Sateda as if physical torture isn't enough psychological as well.
    His sessions with Kate would have been interesting.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oooh, close up of the leather jacket of yum. Lizzeh must be having trouble concentrating.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And wow, the only sex scene on SGA, didn't think much of that before.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Oh look, such neat and tidy little piles of rubble. As if it would look that nice 8 years after Sateda was destroyed... NOT!
          I noticed that too. Whoever was on rubble detail should have been a bit messier.
          sigpic

Comment

Poor Melena...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I noticed that too. Whoever was on rubble detail should have been a bit messier.
              Seriously. Must've been amateur week for the set dressers.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whee, Wraith night vision!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  And wow, the only sex scene on SGA, didn't think much of that before.
                  Yeah, and it was nicely done. But I don't trust them to ever do it right again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Making a knife from a piece of glass and a length of pipe. It get the feeling Ronon would have a lot of tips to share with Bear Grylls.

Comment

*groans at John's "pain in the ass" joke*

Comment

I really am very sorry that Joe didn't like that jacket. He doesn't care about the broken hearts among his female fans, I guess.
                        sigpic

Comment

"...Like sitting"
                          "I can imagine, it must be a real pain in the ass"
                          "Haha, how long did it take for you to come up with that?"
                          "Longer than I care to admit"

I like that and I like the idea of being able to try and track the trackers however it does make me wish that they would have tried to use it again to find more runners to help.
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't be an ass, Caldwell. Just suck it up and go along with the plan.

Comment

John and Elizabeth against the world, love those moments and everyone knows to use back off and let them to their thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wraith need to work on their probe droids. They aren't very big.

Comment

Working...
                                X