No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good, I’m glad I made it back in time, and now I’m ready to watch Ronon kick some Wraith behind.
    sigpic

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Sateda!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here, but I may have to run out at 5pm to check if Mr. SR remembers to take the ham out of the oven.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Sateda!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm here, but I may have to run out at 5pm to check if Mr. SR remembers to take the ham out of the oven.
            Ooops. LOL!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Sateda! Start warming up your DVD players!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Late but I'm here.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Here we go with beautiful British Columbia. I agree with Teyla. I'm not sure how Rodney lives either.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Play and starting shot of Ronon.

"I have a bad feeling"

And of course Rodney had to try and joke about it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, creepy blue world.

LOL at Teyla asking Rodney how he lives with his pessimism.

Comment

Hey look, there's actually snow on the ground!

Comment

Wraith Bringer? Oh, that doesn't sound good.

Comment

Working...
                                X