No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they've dumped Lucius back to his planet, and love Ronon's line about what he would do to him, kinda make me wish that he would have done it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Carson is doing a good job acting like he's still smitten. And Lizzeh just looks stunning.
      Carson can heal and act, who knew. No wonder John said Carson played Dr. McCoy in real life back in Poisoning The Well ;D

Comment

Lucius has been kicked out of the kingdom. The Queen and King of Atlantis are back on the throne.

Too bad John didn't think to have Carson give him a shot of that serum...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Burn it. Burn it with FIRE!!!!!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now we get one of the best lines. "Lingering desires. Secret longings for his touch." Love it. And from what Carson said it sounds like John has been teasing them for some time. Though I noticed he didn't stop looking at Lizzeh.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Lucius has been kicked out of the kingdom. The Queen and King of Atlantis are back on the throne.

Too bad John didn't think to have Carson give him a shot of that serum...
              Yeah, though we all know that there really is just one person who he wants and he prefers her just the way she is.
              sigpic

Comment

So... we all survived this cracktastically bad episode! Thanks to everyone who came out today, you all made it worthwhile!

And be sure to tune in next week for a MUCH better episode... Sateda! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Thanks everyone. See ya later.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I saw that we’ve passed 290,000 posts during this post-a-thon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Spoiler:

Sheppard: We're doomed, we can't hold out against that many hive ships

McKay: Oh. There's only two, I sneezed on the screen. Sorry

Spoiler:

Teyla: Don't worry, Atlantis is in safe hands. I know what the attributes of leadership are

Weir: I might leave you my jacket to cover up a couple of those attributes

Spoiler:

Sheppard: No, this won't do, your flakjacket is covering up your....outline

Weir: And yet I can see yours quite well

Spoiler:

Sheppard: No, when I said I wanted a threesome for my birthday, I meant myself, Elizabeth, and Dr Weir

Sheppard: I said NO, Ronon! No! Teyla help me!
                      OMG, gateraid, absolutely hilarious!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I saw that we’ve passed 290,000 posts during this post-a-thon.
                      Ummm... is there an extra zero in there? I think it's 129,000. Congrats to this thread, anyway!
                      Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 11 November 2012, 02:48 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                      View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

I really like the sound of those, I always liked Cadman and the relationship between Carson and Laura, and of course any fic where we get Elizabeth back always spark my interest.

Thanks for the pictures Falcon Horus

I’m so happy to hear about your new job mandogater

gateraid Those were hilarious.
                        Thanks, Brie!!!

Keep up the good work, gateraid.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          Please, just call me Pearl. And I hope better days will come to you from now on!
                          Thanks Pearl. Better days are here already. I have a job finally and a niece or nephew do in a few months that I'll get to spoil rotten. So things are looking up.

Comment

Now they've dumped Lucius back to his planet, and love Ronon's line about what he would do to him, kinda make me wish that he would have done it.
                            I may have to let Ronon do that in a fic sometime. I can't stand Lucius.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I can't stand Lucius.
                              Who can, I wonder...

In other news, I totally pwnd my sister at Halo 4! \o/
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Who can, I wonder...

In other news, I totally pwnd my sister at Halo 4! \o/
                                The guys that wrote the episode, maybe?

Congrats on pwning your sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X