Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWWWW LUCIUS IS TOUCHING LIZZEH!

*screams in horror*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Yupp, and then she threw it of the Atlantis tower.
      Nah, she'd probably be worried about it polluting the ocean.

Burn it into tiny ashes and then shoot it out into space. It's the only way to be sure.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love John's jealous face when he entered the control room and see Lucius touching Elizabeth's face.
        And he’s also so mad about the way Lucius treats Elizabeth and he’s so mad that he have turned Liz from being such a strong and amazing women to someone he doesn’t even know and who he knows Liz wouldn’t want to be.
        sigpic

Comment

And when Lucius says Lizzeh will be labeled a coward, John has steam coming out of his ears. And in spite of all that she defends him. Even being drugged can't change how she feels.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ahhh, even under the influence of that crap, Lizzeh's still defending John. *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Nah, she'd probably be worried about it polluting the ocean.

Burn it into tiny ashes and then shoot it out into space. It's the only way to be sure.
              Yeah, and I'm sure John wouldn't mind helping her do that.
              sigpic

Comment

Pegasus Disneyland sure looks different, doesn't it?

Comment

Stay away from the nuts. Oh if only Rodney had managed to take that advice.
                  sigpic

Comment

John is back on Lucius homeplanet and sees that everyone is sick and don't want that to happen to own his people.
                    sigpic

Comment

Medicine, eh? Hmm...

Comment

"Where's Elizabeth?"
                        "She's out making me something to eat"
                        "WHAT?"
                        John's face, he's so mad right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now John is back and things are even worse. You're on your own now. Rodney didn't stay away from the nuts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Stay away from the nuts. Oh if only Rodney had managed to take that advice.
                            Betcha Rodney was ambushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              "Where's Elizabeth?"
                              "She's out making me something to eat"
                              "WHAT?"
                              John's face, he's so mad right now.
                              Yeah, WTF? Jerk.

Comment

Liz touching John's back when the stairs gets hit by the wraith blast.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X