Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MentallyUnstableFox View Post
    ....hi everyone!
    I guess now's as good a time as any to delurk....she said shyly.
    I wasn't around when the stargate franchise first started up, but my dad got me hooked on Atlantis last year, and, consequently, I became a HUGE sparky shipper. I just love these two. You can just SEE little bits of chemistry floating around in their scenes.
    Anyway...I was going to read the whole thread before posting...I only made it about 900 pages. I got too excited.
    But I hope I'll have a blast here, you guys are a hoot.
    I swear, this was supposed to be a short post
    Hello there! Welcome! I am the same, i only begun watching SGA last year, and have now finished all 5 seasons. Wow, you were able to read 900 pages of this thread?! I am trying to do that, but have not red more than 80 by now.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I was curious when MentallyUnstableFox posted about reading the thread up to 900 pages, so I went and checked what was going on. Oh dear. At that point we were in full out squee mode because TLG was showing that night in the UK and we were about to hit 1000 pages. We were all waiting on baited breath for reports and expecting much more than we got. But we got past it and look where we are now. That was also one of the times that TPTB shot themselves in the foot with teasing the ships.
    Maybe i should skip a few pages and go straight to page 900.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Spoiler:
    despite my avid protests that I wouldn't be diving into Sparky fanfic writing again any time soon, somehow, a plot bunny has smuggled itself onto my laptop. There will be a story soon.
    Great!!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    This show is maybe over but it's so good to see new faces.
    This show will never be over as long as we will have SGA Rising!!!!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Today's my 21st birthday!!
    Happy birthday!!! I hope you are having / had a great day! *hugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Most of us used to be in our 30's or older. There are now a number of much younger members. Like you, for example.
    I turned 36 last month.

Okay. Then again, I discovered the wonderful world of Stargate only last year. And completely fell in love with it and the Sparky ship!
    Same here!!!!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I still can’t believe that I haven’t read SGA:Rising yet but every time I try something comes up but I’m planning to do it and hopefully soon otherwise around Christmas.
    My gosh, you haven't red it yet!?
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hello again! I can do the post-a-thons again since Downton's finished!

Comment

Pearl, I am having a great day! Got a pretty good haul, and I don't think its done yet!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

....hi everyone!
          I wasn't around when the stargate franchise first started up, but my dad got me hooked on Atlantis last year, and, consequently, I became a HUGE sparky shipper. I just love these two. You can just SEE little bits of chemistry floating around in their scenes.
          Anyway...I was going to read the whole thread before posting...I only made it about 900 pages. I got too excited.
          Welcome to the wonderful and some times crazy world of Sparky, MentallyUnstableFox!!!!
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Happy 21st birthday, Sparky She-Demon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember drink responsibly if you want to remember what happens the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              LOL!! That's either really nice of him, or really sad... can't really decide.
              Still trying to work that out myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                Wow, that sounds a lot of hard work. Good luck with it!

Oh! They used a different actor for Allies? I thought there was really something "weird" with Michael there. But i didn't know they had used another actor.
                Don't I know it. I've been toying with it off and on for what seems like years.

Just checked IMDB.com, Brent Stait played Michael in that episode.

Comment

....hi everyone!
                  Welcome to the thread, MentallyUnstableFox! I only started watching SGA last year, too, but I had actually never really paid attention to the relationship between John and Elizabeth before I found this thread... then I started noticing the chemistry they had together. This thread is definitely one of the best discoveries I have ever made!

900 pages?! I'd probably die before I'd even reach 100.

Hope you have a great time here!

Happy birthday, Sparky She-Demon! Hope you've had a great day!
                  sigpic
                  Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                  View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sparky She-Demon! Hope your day was a good one.

*sneaks on during class*
                    Naughty girl!

And ... wait for it ...
                    Spoiler:
                    despite my avid protests that I wouldn't be diving into Sparky fanfic writing again any time soon, somehow, a plot bunny has smuggled itself onto my laptop. There will be a story soon.
                    *snickers and starts adding more carrots to the pile that Falcon Horus started*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Hee! I just had a giggle at your location! Awesome
                      Thanks! Any fellow A:TLA fan gets a thousand points.

Hello Erin, is it ok to send you a PM?
                      Sure.

This show will never be over as long as we will have SGA Rising!!!!
                      Hear hear!
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Happy 21st birthday, Sparky She-Demon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember drink responsibly if you want to remember what happens the rest of the day.
                        I drank responsibly, I was with my parents the entire time. But I still enjoyed myself, and I made out like a bandit with loot!

Also, thank you to everyone who told me Happy Birthday. You guys are great!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I drank responsibly, I was with my parents the entire time. But I still enjoyed myself, and I made out like a bandit with loot!

Also, thank you to everyone who told me Happy Birthday. You guys are great!
                          Actually, that's what I did for my 21st, too. Went out for dinner with my parents to a Japanese restaurant and had sake. Good times.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LCJS, excellent story! I agree with SR. Definitely should've seen it onscreen.

*eyes bulge at pile of carrots in fridge*

Uh, gals? I think that's enough.

Comment

Happy birthday!!!

I'm 24 and we are surrounded by old people (I'm kidding)
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Actually, that's what I did for my 21st, too. Went out for dinner with my parents to a Japanese restaurant and had sake. Good times.

my 21st was two years ago and it is still a blur to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X