Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Fun as always. May not be here for next week and Irresistible. I'm pretty sure all of my posts would be something like, just shoot him Ronon. Please shoot him Ronon. For the love of all that is sparky, shoot him Ronon.
    *snickers* Oh do join us anyway. I'm sure all my posts will look like that, too.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snickers* Oh do join us anyway. I'm sure all my posts will look like that, too.
      It may depend on how many alcoholic beverages are in the house. I have only watched that episode once since I got season three on DVD. Nearly gagged the last time I tried to watch it.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You know, Misbegotten was actually the last episode of this show I was watching too. I actually was wondering, who was the one who made the call to reuse the virus on Michael? I got the sense it appeared sort of ambiguous whether it was made before or after Elizabeth returned to the city from Earth. We never actually saw the decision being made.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Fun as always. May not be here for next week and Irresistible. I'm pretty sure all of my posts would be something like, just shoot him Ronon. Please shoot him Ronon. For the love of all that is sparky, shoot him Ronon.
          You guys are talking about Woolsey aren't you? The one you want Ronon to shoot? Or is that Michael?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It may depend on how many alcoholic beverages are in the house. I have only watched that episode once since I got season three on DVD. Nearly gagged the last time I tried to watch it.
            Time to stock up, methinks.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            You know, Misbegotten was actually the last episode of this show I was watching too. I actually was wondering, who was the one who made the call to reuse the virus on Michael? I got the sense it appeared sort of ambiguous whether it was made before or after Elizabeth returned to the city from Earth. We never actually saw the decision being made.
            Hmm, that's a good question. I don't believe it was ever said who actually made the decision. Sloppy writing, TPTW.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              You guys are talking about Woolsey aren't you? The one you want Ronon to shoot? Or is that Michael?
              No, we're talking about a different episode. Read the message a little more carefully.

Comment

No, we're talking about a different episode. Read the message a little more carefully.
                Whoops. You guys just watched the "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" episode right? Where Liz is practically flirting with Sheppard!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Whoops. You guys just watched the "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" episode right? Where Liz is practically flirting with Sheppard!
                  We watched Misbegotten for the postathon, which is indeed the "are you defending my honor" episode. There was definite flirting. I don't think it was "practically." Why not join in the postathons and you might not be as confused as to what we are talking about?

Then we talked about next week's episode, Irresistible. That is the one that mandogater was talking about. Lucious Lavin is the character we will probably want Ronon to shoot.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    We watched Misbegotten for the postathon, which is indeed the "are you defending my honor" episode. There was definite flirting. I don't think it was "practically." Why not join in the postathons and you might not be as confused as to what we are talking about?

Then we talked about next week's episode, Irresistible. That is the one that mandogater was talking about. Lucious Lavin is the character we will probably want Ronon to shoot.
                    Doesn't Lavin have like this plant that he uses to make people like him? Also, I can't really take part in the post-a-thons, they are on Sundays, and I don't have a lot of free time to join in, its when I do my homework. I'd love to join in, but I can't. As for the flirting, I'll amend my statement, Elizabeth was flirting with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                      Couldn't agree more. I've never really thought about this before, but I guess that you can tell a lot about the type of person Elizabeth is just by looking at her desk. The fact that it was free of clutter showed that she was very organized and took her job seriously. However, the few mementos that she kept on her desk expressed how even though she was a leader, she was also a normal human being like the rest of the members in the expedition. Like everyone else, she left something behind when she stepped through the gate for the first time, and she kept some personal belongings with her to remind her of what she had left behind on Earth. And that's why I think that she was able to communicate with others so easily. People weren't intimidated by her, because she wasn't the type of the leader to stand on a high pedestal for everyone else to be cowed by. She treated everyone else as an equal and valued everyone's voice when making major decisions.
                      You are right, just by looking at her desk, we can immediately tell that she is totally different from the other leaders. Yes, her simplicity showed that she was just like everyone else, someone who has left something behind to dedicate herself to the expedition. I think that probably many people, from the first group that went to Atlantis, have probably returned to Earth when she "left" her post as the leader of the expedition.

I'm back from playing around with a giant crossover fic that has taken on a life of its own.
                      When will we be able to read it?

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Here is the first time you see her a s a leader, the way she talks to Carson.
                      She always has a way to talk to Carson that usually is soothing. And i think she sometimes does that with Rodney too.

Another Teyla and Michael scene, I can't say that I blame him for beliving that there was supposed to be something possibly going on between them.
                      These two had chemestry.

Did they do something different with Michael's makeup in this one? It looks different to me for some reason.
                      You are right, his make up was totally different here, specially in what concerns his make up on "Allies".

Liz knows how to deal with Woolsey like no others, makes me wonder why they never delt a bit morw with that during season 5.

"You would love them, they have a great sense of humor"
                      "Really?"
                      "No"

Hilarious.
                      I love this part very much, i love Elizabeth' sense humour here, LOL!

Because TPTW don't know anything about continuity or good writing.
                      I second that.

All of the besides Michael have white hair, I wonder why.
                      Yeah, i could never understand that either.

Seems some of the NotWraith went to Ronon's barber. They have dredlocks.
                      LOL!

OMG, conference room scene *whimpers*
                      I absolutely love this scene!!!!!!

Eeeh, this scene, gosh I love the eternal eye!sex scene between John and Liz.

Teyla was nice for helping Liz out with the words, Liz really can't form the right words when John gazes into her eyes like that.

And of course a Rodney joke.
                      Yes, she can't!!!!!

Think Liz and John remembered anybody else is in the room for most of this scene?
                      Oh, they absolutely forgot about everybody else, that's for sure!!

And here comes Woolsey. John already seems suspicious, as do Teyla and Ronon. Then John throws Rodney under the bus. OMG, *dies*
                      This was so funny, LOL!

John and Woolsey scene, wish they could have brought up some of the uncomfortable stuff again in season 5, another thing the writers missed out on.

I do like that John stands up for Liz though, she deserves it.
                      Of course she does!

And he doesn't even answer her question, he just tries to evade. JOHN YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS!!!!!
                      He sure is!!!

Carson's all tied up in the medical tent. I suppose this is when Michael got those samples of Carson's DNA to clone him.
                      I believe it must have been, yes.

I think it was as well, though I always thought when they mentioned a cloned Carson that Michael had kidnaped the real Carson and the one after this was a clone, but I dunno which would have worked better.
                      I don't know, but i think i would have preferred that the one after this one was the clone, and the one they found, later on season 4, was the real one and not the clone.

Love how John forgot he'd cloaked the Jumper.
                      I think that probably he did it on purpose, LOL!

Here they are talking about Lucious from Irresistible.

Yes, they did.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Doesn't Lavin have like this plant that he uses to make people like him? Also, I can't really take part in the post-a-thons, they are on Sundays, and I don't have a lot of free time to join in, its when I do my homework. I'd love to join in, but I can't. As for the flirting, I'll amend my statement, Elizabeth was flirting with him!
                        Yes, he used to have a plant that made people love him, you are right.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey, I'm trying to find a way to Erin87's profile. I need to ask her something.

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*bounces back in thread*

I'm baaa-aaaack!!

Hey remember - I watched this episode at least 5 times. ...and then I was ready for the nuthouse.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Time to stock up, methinks.
                                I'll have to do that Saturday. Most of the places close to me can't sell beer on Sundays.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X