Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Carson is really brave in this scene, and that "you underestimate your own value" was a big steaming pile of foreshadowing. But considering these writers, I'm sure it was unintentional.
    Yes he was. Wonder how long it took Michael to wear down his defenses with his Wraith mind trick.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      LOL at John looking totally creeped out by Teyla flying the Wraith Hive.
      Oh good, it wasn't just me.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Ronon stands by Teyla's side to make sure she's all right. Awww.
        sigpic

Comment

Heading down the the planet surfice, and no one is thrilled about setting of a nuke but don't feel like they have a choice.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I think it was as well, though I always thought when they mentioned a cloned Carson that Michael had kidnaped the real Carson and the one after this was a clone, but I dunno which would have worked better.
            I doubt Michael would've had everything he needed to create a fully-grown and functional clone of Carson with whatever Carson had in his tent in the few short hours before Team Sheppard arrived.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And we fly. Teyla at the helm. John stops and gives her the same look he usually reserves for Hermoid. What? He did. You rewind and watch later.
              Probable had something to do with the huge reminder she's part Wraith.

Comment

Ronon knows what has to be done. It must be the military training.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good, it wasn't just me.
                  Nope, definitely not just you. He was seriously creeped out. Didn't seem to have any trouble with Lizzeh tapping into the Replicator Collective in Lifeline, though. We'll have to check that out when we get there in the rewatch.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That is one bigass nuke.

Comment

“In any case he served his purpose” – creepy foreshadowing there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Something was obviously done to Carson. He needs oxygen. Poor baby.

And Michael deactivates the bomb. Great.
                        sigpic

Comment

Which didn't work. That can't be good.

Comment

Funny how they so quickly accepted Mikey as their leader, yet earlier the Wraith all rejected him.

No giant flying barns around here Rodney, just target the camp.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ronon always the practical one.

Comment

Aw crap, they're shooting at the camp and the other Hive is shooting at them!

Comment

Working...
                                X