Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Now if you think that wasn't flirty, you're just not paying attention. Or you are overcome by some sort of anti-somebody prejudice.
    It's just our rose colored glasses. Nothing to see there.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Woosley brings up the Wraith Worshippers. Gotta admit, he's got a point.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Oh, another angsty eye!sex moment, so soon after all the other scenes.
        This episode seemed to just set a tone for S3. I remember being very surprised by the Sparky. Oh but look, Teyla and John are almost touching hands, so never mind.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          It's just our rose colored glasses. Nothing to see there.
          Suuuuure there isn't anything to see there.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like how Liz stands up for Teyla and her people in this scene (another good leader scene for Liz) and of course they show another part where John and Liz seem to communicate without talking.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              This episode seemed to just set a tone for S3. I remember being very surprised by the Sparky. Oh but look, Teyla and John are almost touching hands, so never mind.
              Teyla's just there to lend moral support. Yeah, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                I like how Liz stands up for Teyla and her people in this scene (another good leader scene for Liz) and of course they show another part where John and Liz seem to communicate without talking.
                Liz and John could teach a class in that.

Comment

More eyesex and they're off. Don't hurry out like that John...wait for your girlfriend. *sarcasm*
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson's all tied up in the medical tent. I suppose this is when Michael got those samples of Carson's DNA to clone him.

Comment

"I'm just the doctor!"

Oh Carson, you're so much more than that, but in this case I saw your point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Carson's all tied up in the medical tent. I suppose this is when Michael got those samples of Carson's DNA to clone him.
                        Only chance I can think off. TPTW really should have thought things out better.

Comment

Carson is really brave in this scene, and that "you underestimate your own value" was a big steaming pile of foreshadowing. But considering these writers, I'm sure it was unintentional.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I think it was as well, though I always thought when they mentioned a cloned Carson that Michael had kidnaped the real Carson and the one after this was a clone, but I dunno which would have worked better.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL at John looking totally creeped out by Teyla flying the Wraith Hive.

Comment

And we fly. Teyla at the helm. John stops and gives her the same look he usually reserves for Hermoid. What? He did. You rewind and watch later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X