Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Think Liz and John remembered anybody else is in the room for most of this scene?
    They sure didn't look at anybody else for a very long time.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back on Atlantis... Woolsey is interviewing John. Here we go, everyone, grab hold of your squee pillows!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Woolsey scene, wish they could have brought up some of the uncomfortable stuff again in season 5, another thing the writers missed out on.

I do like that John stands up for Liz though, she deserves it.
        sigpic

Comment

Some of those Marines do not have regulation hair. Just sayin'. But I guess we can relax the rules in another galaxy.

John defending Lizzeh FTW!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Uh oh. Carson's seeing something he really shouldn't be seeing...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Why John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?"

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

John makes it clear he supported Elizabeth's decisions with Michael and the notWraith. I don't see how he could have made it any more plain.
                sigpic

Comment

And here John comes.

"John Sheppard, are defending my honor?"

This scene is just pure love.

And while we don't see more of this scene the fact that he sat down indicates that there is so much more going on to the whole scene then what we unfortunately get to see.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    They sure didn't look at anybody else for a very long time.
                    Wonder how that scene was writen in the scrip. Don't see Elizabeth and John stare at each other being in there.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And he doesn't even answer her question, he just tries to evade. JOHN YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS!!!!!

Comment

Ooh, lookie! Not!Wraith campfire!

Comment

Now if you think that wasn't flirty, you're just not paying attention. Or you are overcome by some sort of anti-somebody prejudice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                            "why john sheppard, are you defending my honor?"

squeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                            love that entire scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh, another angsty eye!sex moment, so soon after all the other scenes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mikey knows....ruh roh. Carson is in trouble now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X