No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at one of the former Wraith drones playing fetch and carry with a rack of sample vials.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everyone have different oppinion on how to deal with the former wraith, and I can see everyone point, it's a very weird situation they are in.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        A bunch of guys with white hair on one planet and they wonder why the former wraith were suspicious.
        Could have just told them they were holding auditions for a new hair band.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          LOL at one of the former Wraith drones playing fetch and carry with a rack of sample vials.
          That was pretty funny, as is the wraith with the bandana.
          sigpic

Comment

And now the former Wraith are having a little slumber party.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson seems awfully sure he will be safe. I don't think a security team is going to cut it, John.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

All of the besides Michael have white hair, I wonder why.
                sigpic

Comment

Not good. They are already trying to work out what Carson isn't telling them.

Comment

NotWraith conspiracy. This can't end well.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've always loved this little conversation between Caldwell and Woolsey.

Comment

I'm wondering how they got names. I think we missed quite a bit of orientation. And didn't anyone wonder why Michael already had one? And I also wonder about the hair and why he looks so much more human.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hahahah. Caldwell is so on Atlantis's side.

Comment

Woolsey doesn't look as good as Liz in that outfit.

And this is an interesting moment between them, but I hate Woolsey right here, but I like Caldwell here and I bet his reaction really speaks of all the time Liz helped him when bad things happened to him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Same here. Woolsey is trying to feel him out and Caldwell is saying take a hike, I know why your here.

Comment

Me too. It seems Caldwell hates the IOA more than he wants John's job.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X