Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael actually thinks they can just let him go? *snorts*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Did they do something different with Michael's makeup in this one? It looks different to me for some reason.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Mikey looks really hurt there that Teyla is afraid of him. I wonder why she can't sense that. That "kill me now" sounded like John talking to Elizabeth in Conversion.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Another Teyla and Michael scene, I can't say that I blame him for beliving that there was supposed to be something possibly going on between them.
          Me neither. Their scenes were always so more intense than the ones she had with any other character.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            IKR, she always seems to go and talk to him.
            The way she keeps trying to get him to turn into a human is another thing.
            sigpic

Comment

According to Woolsey, the IOA delegates were split on what to do. How much do you want to bet that Shen wanted Weir out so she could take her place? *snorts*

Comment

Not sure Woosley likes his new job. He's the one the IOA cowards always send offworld for a report.

Comment

And now we find out Woolsey gets to go to Atlantis. I remember when he went off world before. That was a great ep on SG-1.
                  sigpic

Comment

Liz knows how to deal with Woolsey like no others, makes me wonder why they never delt a bit morw with that during season 5.

"You would love them, they have a great sense of humor"
                    "Really?"
                    "No"

Hilarious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney + technobabble = OTP! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Liz knows how to deal with Woolsey like no others, makes me wonder why they never delt a bit morw with that during season 5.

"You would love them, they have a great sense of humor"
                        "Really?"
                        "No"

Hilarious.
                        Because TPTW don't know anything about continuity or good writing.

Comment

Ronon loves his job a little too much. Time to get moving Mikey.
                          sigpic

Comment

They should have let you kill him Ronon so much trouble and death could have been avoided.

Comment

A bunch of guys with white hair on one planet and they wonder why the former wraith were suspicious.
                              sigpic

Comment

John is really creeped out by the notWraith. Who can blame him?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X