Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening credits!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Gah! Bad DVD player! Bad! *wags finger*
      It's Mr. SR's big ol Mac Pro. LOL

I've got Carson in the chair being scared. Maybe I'll FF a bit.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay! They're alive! And they've even got a new toy to play with, HAHAHAH!
        Yup, sadly it's just another toy that gets destroyed all to soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Yay! They're alive! And they've even got a new toy to play with, HAHAHAH!
          I wonder how much drooling Rodney and Radek did on the way to Atlantis?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey, the Daedalus hitched a ride!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love how John teases Carson, not many scenes with just the two of them, well, there is 'Whispers' but not before then.
              sigpic

Comment

John seemed mighty proud to tell Lizzeh she had a new hive ship. Now he's trying to make Carson feel better.
                sigpic

Comment

Love John's little pep talk to Carson about the chair and next time.

Comment

I love how Liz just looks at Woolsey as if he's crazy is great. I so admire how she handles all this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woosley's being a dick.

Yes, that was an intentional pun.

Comment

That seemed like TMI to Carson. And now we've got Lizzeh and Mr. Woolsey. She really looks beautiful here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Another Teyla and Michael scene, I can't say that I blame him for beliving that there was supposed to be something possibly going on between them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't you just love the IOA. Play Monday morning quarterback on everything Elizabeth did but can't make up their minds when they need to. *sporks them*

Comment

Yes, we should always appreciate the military.

Ahhh, Teyla and Michael meet again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Another Teyla and Michael scene, I can't say that I blame him for beliving that there was supposed to be something possibly going on between them.
                                IKR, she always seems to go and talk to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X