No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice vids Pearl. Really liked them! I might also be taking a look at some of Erin87's sigs as well, because I'm interested in a Sparky sig, since my screen name is Sparky She-Demon
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yo friends... this Lemming is going away for the next 4 days, going to pretend to be William the Conquerer. Yes, I'm going to Hastings in the UK.

Later gaterz!!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH - 1066, got it. Safe travels
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Hey everyone! I'm back! The more coastal parts of my state (RI) are still pretty messed up. The beaches took some real damage.

It's the first time I'm glad I don't live near the beach.
              Glad to hear you're save and sound, JT-2. *Hugs*
              Last edited by mandogater; 31 October 2012, 05:00 PM.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Thanks for everyone's concern. We just got power back, and now I can't sleep. I just want to sit with all the lights on. We lost power for 28 hours, the longest ever, but aside from a few trees down on the main road into my development, I didn't see any damage when we made a run out this morning to Starbucks. I forgot to take my iPad or I would have checked in. My neighbors were all standing on the corner when we drove back down the street, and just for a moment I got a flash of....Zombie Apocalypse. But only until they turned and waved at us.
                Glad to hear you got power back too, SR. *hugs*

I sware if a Zombie Apocalypse ever happens, I'm either holing up with my parents, finding an old friend that has a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide or finding a way to get to Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Whoa, Ohio's a ways from the coast! BIG storm.
                  Even if the winds hadn't hit here, I would have still been effected. The guy that owns the dotcom business I work for now lives in NJ. He's been pretty lucky finding a place to send us our orders from over the interent the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Hey everyone! I'm back! The more coastal parts of my state (RI) are still pretty messed up. The beaches took some real damage.

It's the first time I'm glad I don't live near the beach.
                    Thanks for everyone's concern. We just got power back, and now I can't sleep. I just want to sit with all the lights on. We lost power for 28 hours, the longest ever, but aside from a few trees down on the main road into my development, I didn't see any damage when we made a run out this morning to Starbucks. I forgot to take my iPad or I would have checked in. My neighbors were all standing on the corner when we drove back down the street, and just for a moment I got a flash of....Zombie Apocalypse. But only until they turned and waved at us.
                    It's great to hear that everyone's ok. Let's hope that everything will be all right in time for the less fortunate.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Thanks very much! For the sig and the story. Yes, I did make the sig myself. It's part of a batch I did a while back. You can find all of the sigs I've made on my photobucket if you're interested (most of them are in the Sparky folder). All free for use. And there's a bunch more fics on my ff.net account too if you're interested.
                    Erin, you're so talented! All of your art is really beautiful.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Yo friends... this Lemming is going away for the next 4 days, going to pretend to be William the Conquerer. Yes, I'm going to Hastings in the UK.

Later gaterz!!
                    Hope you have a safe trip!
                    sigpic
                    Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                    View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Thanks guys, and of course I'm up at my normal time and absolutely exhausted. The lack of electricity thing was odd because you expect it to come on every second. Then you think it will never come back, and 30 seconds after it does everything is back to normal.

We didn't complain though because the real devastation further north is just too much to comprehend. Luckily we have a gas fireplace and could read on our electronic devices. We also lost cell service, so we didn't even have to worry about phone calls. Mr. SR has cousins in southern NJ, and an email from my SIL says they don't know when they'll be able to get back in to find out if their house is still there. Everyone else in the family is fine.

I will admit that at the height of the storm I though about The Storm/The Eye and was glad that at least we weren't being invaded.

LOL! SGA: changing the way we think about weather since 2004.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      Wow, you have so many beautiful sigs!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Too bad most of them i can't use, yet. But they are really great, i like Elizabeth's new uniform, specially the one color aqua.

Very nice! I hope you don't mind, but i will use one of your sigs. They are all so great that it was hard to choose. I will also check your fics, but gosh, i already have so many waiting to be red that i am afraid i will have to add yours to my list and read them later. I look forward to it, though.
                      Thanks very much! Glad you liked them/found them useful.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                      Nice vids Pearl. Really liked them! I might also be taking a look at some of Erin87's sigs as well, because I'm interested in a Sparky sig, since my screen name is Sparky She-Demon
                      Go right on ahead.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Cute!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/happy-halloween-eor.gif

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...l_311_0111.jpg
                      D'aww, Eeyore. ^^ So cute.

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                      It's great to hear that everyone's ok. Let's hope that everything will be all right in time for the less fortunate.

Erin, you're so talented! All of your art is really beautiful.

Hope you have a safe trip!
                      Aww, thanks so much! ^^
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Thanks guys, and of course I'm up at my normal time and absolutely exhausted. The lack of electricity thing was odd because you expect it to come on every second. Then you think it will never come back, and 30 seconds after it does everything is back to normal.

We didn't complain though because the real devastation further north is just too much to comprehend. Luckily we have a gas fireplace and could read on our electronic devices. We also lost cell service, so we didn't even have to worry about phone calls. Mr. SR has cousins in southern NJ, and an email from my SIL says they don't know when they'll be able to get back in to find out if their house is still there. Everyone else in the family is fine.
                        I'm so glad you're okay. We need you here, and I'm sure a lot of people close to you feel the same way

I will admit that at the height of the storm I though about The Storm/The Eye and was glad that at least we weren't being invaded.
                        But you married (your own version of) John, so you would have been safe

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Speaking of Halloween, it seems like every fraking crow in 50 miles has decided to circle around OUR HOUSE. Funny for the first 5 minutes, now it's just annoying. Too bad I can't shoot at 'em.
                        Says who? You meant actual crows, right? Coz I wouldn't condone shooting people in costume

Thanks for letting us know poundpuppy's okay.
                        TheLadyMore has checked in on LJ too. I didn't realise we had so many people in close proximity

A bit funny about the standing around after the quake... I'm here in prime earthquake country and people do that here, too. Weird.
                        I can't speak for where you are, but for here, part of that was due to the liquefaction (and not wanting to be in an enclosed space). I know one woman who ran outside during the quake, her lawn erupted with water and silt, then she ran to the roadside, which did the same.

Later gaterz!!
                        Awesome! Have a good time
                        sigpic

Comment

Later gaterz!!
                          Yay you're coming over here!!!

Comment

Later gaterz!!
                            Have fun storming Hastings.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Glad to hear you got power back too, SR. *hugs*

I sware if a Zombie Apocalypse ever happens, I'm either holing up with my parents, finding an old friend that has a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide or finding a way to get to Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
                            You won't have to worry the Marines have got this.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            I'm so glad you're okay. We need you here, and I'm sure a lot of people close to you feel the same way

But you married (your own version of) John, so you would have been safe
                            Yeah, but he's not as good as he once was.

Says who? You meant actual crows, right? Coz I wouldn't condone shooting people in costume
                            I dunno, some of the last bunch of really big kids last night were tempting. Like the one who pointed to my political yard sign and said he was planning to vote for that guy could he have more candy. I'm betting he told the people down the street with a sign for the other candidate the same thing.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*Sneaks in*

JT-2!

CAKE!!!!!!

*Sneaks out*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Lets pretty up the thread for JT's Birthday :

sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment