Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And hot blonde alien chick in slinky and pink pseudo-Asian dress!
    Don't you mean the brilliant head scientist in her science outfit?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey, look at that! Blondie is more interested in McKay! AHAHAHA!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL at John trying to use McKay's error to impress the girl.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Don't you mean the brilliant head scientist in her science outfit?
          *snickers*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Was that just a smirk at Teyla from John? It's like he might have been saying "see, this is how I act when I like a woman." Just sayin'.
            sigpic

Comment

It's a very impressive facility

And there is alos the earth quake.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney Rodney Rodney. Can anyone ever born be more awkward with women?
                sigpic

Comment

OMFG! It's an ANCIENT WARSHIP! Atlantis, we have hit the jackpot!

Comment

And... Opening credits!

Comment

Oh a big ship, John's impressed, he certainly like big things.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        OMFG! It's an ANCIENT WARSHIP! Atlantis, we have hit the jackpot!
                        They did, sadly the thing only lasted a few episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Oh a big ship, John's impressed, he certainly like big things.
                          Yes, we know this from his leering at the blonde. *snicker*

Oh, look, Sparky.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh, Shep came back to fill in Elizabeth personally.

Perhaps in more ways than one.

Comment

Oh, John and Lizzie, best scene in the whole episode.

And notice how their hands almost brushed walking into their office.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Smitten?"

"I was gonna say pathetic."

And LMAO at John's nonchalant description of the Chancellor when Lizzeh asks.

Comment

Working...
                                X