Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I forget, here's this weekend's College Football Roundup:

Georgia had a bye this week; USC beat Washington, 24-14; Virginia Tech beat Duke, 41-20; Navy beat Central Michigan, 31-13; and Air Force beat Wyoming, 28-27.

So, a good weekend was had by all, and the partying lasted well into the wee hours on Atlantis!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 20 minutes to Inferno! Hope you've all got fire-resistant clothing ready!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Inferno!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Before I forget, here's this weekend's College Football Roundup:

Georgia had a bye this week; USC beat Washington, 24-14; Virginia Tech beat Duke, 41-20; Navy beat Central Michigan, 31-13; and Air Force beat Wyoming, 28-27.

So, a good weekend was had by all, and the partying lasted well into the wee hours on Atlantis!
          Thanks for that, and unfortunately we need to add Tennessee fell to Mississippi State 41-31. Sorry for pkprd. Maybe next week.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Inferno! Who's ready to have fun with Our Sparky?

*starts passing out marshmallows and sticks*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Thanks for that, and unfortunately we need to add Tennessee fell to Mississippi State 41-31. Sorry for pkprd. Maybe next week.
              Aw, nuts. Sorry, PK! BTW, do you happen to remember which team Irish Eyes roots for? Was it Iowa?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Aw, nuts. Sorry, PK! BTW, do you happen to remember which team Irish Eyes roots for? Was it Iowa?
                Oh dear. No, I don't remember. Haven't seen her lately. We need to check with her about SGA-R also. I think Eri emailed her.
                sigpic

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to Inferno!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Oh dear. No, I don't remember. Haven't seen her lately. We need to check with her about SGA-R also. I think Eri emailed her.
                    Duly noted. *salutes*

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Whee! It's Taranis!

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder what John thinks is so impressive. I really really want to slap him here with the slobbering over Miss Penthouse.
                            sigpic

Comment

And hot blonde alien chick in slinky and pink pseudo-Asian dress!

Comment

I'm here, a little late but I managed to make it work in time anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X