Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I did like this last scene and I especially liked how John couldn't take his eyes of Elizabeth no matter who was talking.
    That seems to happen a lot.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gonna need more firepower... what a portent for the next episode!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Did you see those scribbles?
        Well, I did but she must have missed at least the last two, but I'm no expert, maybe she could foresee what they were going to be just as John and Ronon could figure out what they meant.
        sigpic

Comment

Gotta go make dinner. See youse later.
          sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another awesome post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us today, and be sure to tune in next week for some really LAVA-HOT action on "Inferno"! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The new footman on DA is HOT!!!

Comment

This was another fun one, thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                And thus ends another awesome post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us today, and be sure to tune in next week for some really LAVA-HOT action on "Inferno"! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                That's going to be great and that the Sparky scene in the episode doesn't exactly help cool things off.
                sigpic

Comment

I have some work to do before I go to sleep and start a new work-week... bleh.. but on the upside... there could be fic...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    This was another fun one, thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to the next one.

That's going to be great and that the Sparky scene in the episode doesn't exactly help cool things off.
                    *fans self* Is it just me, or is it already getting hot in here in anticipation of the fun to come?

I have some work to do before I go to sleep and start a new work-week... bleh.. but on the upside... there could be fic...
                    Yay, fic!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *fans self* Is it just me, or is it already getting hot in here in anticipation of the fun to come?
                      Haha, yeah.

In the wait for that I couldn’t help but bring out the Sparky in this episode.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                        The new footman on DA is HOT!!!
                        Really, you think so? He's no John Sheppard.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see your work. You will have to let me know when you post it!

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Ha. Love it. A cannon for canon Monday.
                              Last edited by Southern Red; 08 October 2012, 05:44 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mornin' sparkies. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Eri WTF UGA???? I've been on the bad end of blow-outs when I played sports, but that second half they didn't look like a Mark Richt team. SK USC with a squeeker over Arizona. SR Is the big maroon turkey sick? Poor Bud Foster must be pulling his hair out. At least the Vols were off so they couldn't pack it in again after the first half.

On a personal note, I had a knee scope a few days ago so sitting for long periods of time causes my knee to swell abit. I'll be off the month so hopefully once the swelling goes away I can put out some fic and be around a bit more.
                                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Working...
                                X