Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And we have lights just as they finish the surgery. Poor Ronon.

And here goes Thalan just jumping right over Teyla's body with no concern for John screaming his wuv twoo wuv for her in his head.
    *snorts*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And we have lights just as they finish the surgery. Poor Ronon.

And here goes Thalan just jumping right over Teyla's body with no concern for John screaming his wuv twoo wuv for her in his head.
      Haha, yeah I noticed that.
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Caldwell: Rodwell? Caldney?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"I want Sheppard."

*snerks*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I want Sheppard. Yeah, we all want Sheppard. What's your second choice?
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Caldwell: Rodwell? Caldney?
              BWAHAHAHA! What a smoosh ship!

Comment

John's got a boo boo. Thalan is going to have to answer to Lizzeh for hurting the pretty.
                sigpic

Comment

Clearly Thalan also subscribes to the John Sheppard School of Technical Knocks. When in doubt, shoot it.

Comment

Weir thinks Caldwell is hopeless and she can't hide it. Oopsie.
                    sigpic

Comment

John's got a boo boo. Thalan is going to have to answer to Lizzeh for hurting the pretty.
                      Too bad Lizzeh was asleep the whole time.

Comment

Weir thinks Caldwell is hopeless and she can't hide it. Oopsie.
                        *snickers*

Comment

Wakey-wakey, Thalan.

And please don't even try, Teyla KNOWS you're faking it.

Comment

Teyla doesn't believe him. Smart girl. She also doesn't believe anything else he tells her. Heh.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why didn't he kick that stunner out of her hands? Some fighter.
                              sigpic

Comment

"He cares for you more than you know."

Oh, puh-leeze. FAKE OUT!

Comment

Working...
                                X