No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney looks tickled to death. I think John was just flooded with emotion here and Thalan maybe let him take over for a moment. Just sayin'.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I love John's face here. He's just not really sure, but all he knows is Lizzeh wants him to. And he did it fully knowing they were husband and wife. Rodney does too.
      And they totally think it's okay. They're all shipping Sparky, darnit!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, I just saw some Lizzeh peekage!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love the long lasting looks before and after the kiss happened, it might not be them but with some changes it would so be how they would act.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh noes! Carson! Rodney will do anything to not get stunned but it doesn't work.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Rodney looks tickled to death. I think John was just flooded with emotion here and Thalan maybe let him take over for a moment. Just sayin'.
              Because yeah, power of LOVE and all that.

Comment

And now the game is afoot!

Oh, hi Lorne!

Comment

Lorne just takes it all in stride. Same 'ol same 'ol. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Ronon and Teyla are back, and I love Ronon's little "Who, Weir?" Like he couldn't believe that she could do anything like it but I bet after all this he will have a lot of new respect for her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Ronon and Teyla are back, and I love Ronon's little "Who, Weir?" Like he couldn't believe that she could do anything like it but I bet after all this he will have a lot of new respect for her.
                      And a gunshot scar.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, Lorne's team knows. What'cha gonna do, Phoebus?

Comment

Lorne is suddenly very suspicious. This just ain't Lizzeh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Love seeing Liz kick the marines behinds, she's awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

Torri had so much fun with those fight scenes.

Comment

Oh yeah, it's totally all about your little snaky friend, Caldwell. *snorts*

Comment

Working...
                                X