No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, John's expression when he saw Liz enters with Caldwell.
    sigpic

Comment

And to make him feel better, Lizzeh invites Caldwell along to see the coffins. Looks like John is still a bit uncomfy with the good Colonel. Checking out his neck?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL at Sheppard checking out Caldwell.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And to make him feel better, Lizzeh invites Caldwell along to see the coffins. Looks like John is still a bit uncomfy with the good Colonel. Checking out his neck?
          LOL, I know! Damn, that was funny!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just cracked open Phoebus's pod...

Comment

She's alive. Isn't that the title of a horror movie?
              sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh gets ZAPPED, OH NOEZ!

Comment

John never takes his eyes off her whereas Caldwell, not so much. But at least they caught her.
                  sigpic

Comment

*flailing over John flailing over Lizzeh*

Comment

Who was it the shouted "Elizabeth" when she got hit? I couldn't tell.

Well, either way love how John rushes forward to keep her from hitting the floor, and the way he can't keep his eyes of her.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now we see John worried over Lizzeh. Why can't he tell it's not her? He does seem suspicious though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, John used The Voice when he asked Lizzeh if she was okay. *shivers*

Comment

"Dr Weir don't talk about herself in third person" - John

"Oh, here we go again" - Rodney
                            sigpic

Comment

We could all give a crap, where's Elizabeth? Love that man.
                              sigpic

Comment

I must say, Phoebus is pretty good at faking everyone out.

Comment

Working...
                                X