Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody hit PLAY!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Recap time!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

'PLAY' and starting with Torri's lovely voice.
        sigpic

Comment

And once again, we get a shot of Shep grinning while Ronon beats up Caldwell.

Comment

And here we go in space talking about TV. Love it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now to the present day... the team discussing TV. Ronon sounds so NOT impressed.

Comment

Haha, trying to tell Ronon and Teyla about television.
                sigpic

Comment

And a Spanky look for our enjoyment.
                  sigpic

Comment

And don't forget John's warning about 'double jepordy'
                    sigpic

Comment

Something mysterious in space that looks like coffins. Let's check it out.
                      sigpic

Comment

They just found the life pods. Guys, word of advice: RUN!

Comment

Caldwell shows up looking all contrite. How do we know it's really him?
                          sigpic

Comment

This would be a good time to tell them that they should go around "poking" at everything they find.
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to Atlantis. Caldwell's come to visit Lizzeh. Dude, just because you got de-snaked does not mean you can start eyesexing Lizzeh. Get over it.

Comment

This is a good scene between Liz and Caldwell
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X