No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 hour and 20 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    So what happens on "Lazy Sunday" on the Sparky thread?
    Usually we just hang out and be lazy. And hold our weekly episodic post-a-thon, of course.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    well then, guess i have something to look forward to now. but thats like 12 Episodes from now. with the way you guys are posting, it'll be another year and half before we see that episode.
    The delay wasn't something we planned, and we never intended to take so long in getting episodes out. But real life can and will interfere with fandom fun sometimes, and a little understanding in those situations would be appreciated.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      The delay wasn't something we planned, and we never intended to take so long in getting episodes out. But real life can and will interfere with fandom fun sometimes, and a little understanding in those situations would be appreciated.
      i admit i can be some what a little impatient at time. but when i found something worth reading, i like to see what's going to happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Love it, you could come up with tons of fun little character days like “Steal-Carson’s-doughnuts-day” or “sneak-Teyla’s-popcorn-day”, I was about to add “Hide-in-Sparky’s-closets-day” but then it’s a really, really good thing that you’re Kate’s lemming…
        Oh, ideas - ideas - ideas.... THANK YOU!! *scurries off*

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        i admit i can be some what a little impatient at time. but when i found something worth reading, i like to see what's going to happen next.
        LOL!!

I know what you mean. Last week I bought The Hunger Games and didn't get book 2 or 3 cause I wasn't sure I was going to like it. So, no worries I thought, it'll take me a while anyway to get through that book cause quite frankly I don't have much time anyway to read it. WRONG!! I started yesterday afternoon at around 3 and I didn't stop until I finished it around 11:30... and thus now I don't have book 2 or 3 to continue. Watched the film in one go though... loved it enough to buy it on DVD.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

From what I've heard about "Return to Tomorrow" is its really good. I wish I could take part in "The Long Goodbye" post-a thon, but I have a paper to work on.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 4 hours and 39 minutes until The Long Goodbye!

This morning on the college football round-up, rebounds are the name of the game! Virginia Tech beat Bowling Green 37-0, USC beat Cal 27-9, Georgia beat Vanderbilt, 48-3, Navy beat VMI 41-3, and sadly Air Force was the lone loss, falling to UNLV 38-35. Our sympathies to Sheppard, Lorne, and the rest of the airmen of Atlantis.

Next week? That would be today, actually.
            Most of us around here had a great football weekend. Sorry for Air Force though.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Yay for inspiration!

I really fell in love with this vid because I remember once upon a time we had all been talking about a 'Dallas' style reset of the last two seasons starting from Lifeline. And getting to actually see it play out "for real" just made me so so happy.

And also, if anybody's interested, I wrote a new little ficlet that can be found here (ff.net) and here (LJ). In which John and Liz have a conversation about their kids' future. Semi-serious, but with some humor and nice fluffy/romance bits thrown in. I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing again because it's been far too long. And hopefully I'll finally be able to finish my 'Isn't Suppose to Be' story that's been languishing for so long that I don't even want to think about it. *shudders*

Oh, and I've been meaning to say: Box of Dreams is great so far! The last bit of chap. 3 killed me.

Spoiler:
            I didn't catch what had happened at first, so halfway through the paragraph it was like 'wait! what?! No! I want Lizzie to live, but but but... Rodney! *whimpers and stares at the screen with huge eyes*' Ahem. So yeah... that was my reaction. Great job, Anuna – so excited about the rest.
            The fic was delightful and that vid blew me away also. I love the way they twisted canon to fit the scenario, and the song was perfect.

I was the same way reading BOD. I read it through first without looking for errors and was knocked over by some of the unexpected events. Just wait, the biggest surprise is coming up soon.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 55 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              From what I've heard about "Return to Tomorrow" is its really good. I wish I could take part in "The Long Goodbye" post-a thon, but I have a paper to work on.
              Darn. Well, schoolwork must come first. Good luck with the paper, and we'll see you next time!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to The Long Goodbye! Time to start getting your DVD players fired up!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to The Long Goodbye! Who's here to party with our Sparky?

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to The Long Goodbye! Who's here to party with our Sparky?
                        I'm here and ready to snark.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I'm here and ready to snark.
                          Yeehaw! We're gonna have ourselves a crackalicious time!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to The Long Goodbye!

Comment

I'm here and I'm ready.
                              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Working...
                                X